Cross Grip Hairband for Sports

Science + innovation = MaxFlow Cross-Grip™ Hairband
Our proprietary Cross-Grip™ technology has unleashed the latest in science for hair control no matter what your game.
Whether you compete for fun or compete for keeps, don't let inferior hairbands spoil the action.
Get the science. Get the MaxFlow Cross-Grip™ Hairband
 
It can manage your sweat, control your flow, and help you look your best- you know you care. The Cross-Grip technology will secure the band and you will never look back. Quickly you are once again focused on your goal-excelling at whatever you do.

I am training for a 5K.  If I just put my hair up in a pony tail, the sweat just pours in my eyes.  I am already exhausted from trying to run, so I don't want to be wiping sweat away!!  I have tried the little headbands that match my running shirt, but they seem to slide off all of the time.  Of course, they aren't doing much good.  I saw an opportunity to try this MaxFlow Cross-Grip™ Hairband, and I thought, what the heck!  This band is much thicker and fits my head tighter than the other bands I was talking about. It doesn't slide around. It hold my bangs back securely too!  I don't know how it does it because I am sweating profusely out there, but it somehow manages to hold back the sweat.  I have been using it for a few weeks now, and I find that if I don't wear this band, I do regret it.  Like I said, it is hard enough to be out there running in this heat. I definately need this hairband to hold back all of my hair from my face, and to keep the sweat off!!!


You can also switch it up and get a black and white one or a pink and black one.

Thank you to MaxFlowSports for my sample used in this review.  My opinions are my own and honest.   
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! I will try it. I am sick of spending money on hairbands that don't work!!!!!

Vvego said...

I personally know the people behind this unique brand. The products they sell are backed by integrity...something often lacking in the marketplace.

A stellar product...coupled with great customer support.

A winning combination.

Robert
Vvego International
http://vvego.com/