If you wear glasses, you know how expensive they are. Well, there is an alternative out there. It is called 39dollarglasses.com.
The process for getting glasses from 39dollarglasses.com is very easy. Just get your prescription from your eye doctor and go to 39dollarglasses.com There are over 175 frame choices in the metal eyeglass frame and the plastic eyeglass frame selections.
First I chose my frame. I chose the frame called Hudson. After I clicked on the frame, it takes you to a page where you can click to see how the frame would look on different face shapes. You can also see the frame in the different colors that are offered. The next part is to select the frame color. In this case, I could have picked gunmetal or brown. I clicked on brown and then clicked on step 2. It asks you what type of lenses that you need. In my case I need single vision, so I clicked it. A screen came up and I entered my prescription. It also asks for something called pupillary distance. If this is not written on your prescription, you will have to measure it out yourself. This was simple too. I printed out the ruler that was provided, and followed the easy instructions. All they want you to do is measure from the center of one pupil to the center of the other pupil. The next step was to select my lens type. I chose the clear polycarbonate high index lenses. These are included in the 39.00 price, but they do offer a higher quality lens, and tinting at an additional cost. I do want to say that while I was getting my prescription I checked and these lenses that are standard with 39dollarglasses were over 60.00 at the vision center. After this, you can click on buy it now, and it takes you to the check out page. If you have any questions you can call their 800 number for customer support.
I also want to mention what is included with every $39 order.
- Light & Thin Prescription Lenses
- 100% UV Protection
- Tough Scratch-resistant coatings
- Ultra-soft Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- Stylish Hard Case
- 100% Quality Guarantee
- Knowledgeable Customer Support
39 dollar glasses has 53 frame/color combinations for kids glasses too! I have worn glasses since the third grade and when I was younger my glasses did get broken a few times. It is hard for active children not to have a pair or two of broken glasses over the years. My eyes were also changing alot, so I was needing new glasses at least every year. I had to wear my glasses all day, not just for reading, but all day. I remember having some not so cute pairs. These are really cute and trendy frames on this site. They even have a really cute pink pair. I know when I was in grade school that would have been my top pick. This site will really save some parents money on glasses. As I said before, with sports and prescriptions changing, many pairs of glasses are needed. However, I see alot of people owning several pairs of glasses and using them as a means of fashion. So with this price you can get a more traditional pair and a more fun pair of your child. This way glasses can be a little fun!!
At 39dollarglasses.com, they offer a 100% Worry-Free Guarantee. Their objective is simple: to make sure every customer has a wonderful experience purchasing from them. If you are unhappy for ANY REASON you may return your eyeglasses for a full refund (less shipping) or one-time exchange at no cost. (Exchanges for higher-priced items will only be charged for the difference in price). They even provide FREE return shipping!
Simply follow the following instructions:
- Contact them by phone, live chat, or email within 10 days of receiving your eyeglasses. They will happily provide you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number along with a postage pre-paid return label (domestic First-Class U.S. Mail only). They cannot process or honor returns without an RMA number.
- Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Return package must be received within 30 days of original delivery date. Refunds can only be issued after we have received the original merchandise back.
The turn around time on my glasses was really quick. It took a little over a week. They glasses came in their clamshell case, and the glasses themselves were wrapped in a cloth inside the clamshell! I really like them.
Thank you to 39 Dollar Glasses for my sample used in this review. My opinions are honest.



0 comments:
Post a Comment