Chobani, America's #1 Greek Yogurt, recently introduced Chobani Champions, the first-ever Greek yogurt made for kids. Chobani Champions is packed with wholesome goodness and is available in two delicious flavors, Honey-Nana and VeryBerry, kids are sure to enjoy.
The launch of Chobani Champions embodies their heartfelt belief that if you give kids delicious foods that are also good for them, they will raise a spoon and dig in. Consider the launch of Champions the turning of the tide the against the movement afoot to dumb down developing palates - to hide broccoli in brownies, to mask the fact that tomato sauce contains actual vegetables. The premise doesn't give kids enough credit, and perpetuates the big lie that's what's GOOD can't be GOOD FOR YOU. At Chobani, they believe that kids have an appetite for the truth. They know that wholesome and "holy cow!" can deliciously co-exist.
Each cup of Chobani Champions is:
• 100% natural, made with real fruit. No preservatives, artificial colors or sweeteners.
• Available in two creamy and delicious flavors: VerryBerry and Honey-Nana
• Packed with protein, an excellent source of vitamin D (20% Daily Value) and a good source of bone-building calcium (10% Daily Value)
• At 100 calories, it's a great snack for mom, too!
The launch of Chobani Champions embodies their heartfelt belief that if you give kids delicious foods that are also good for them, they will raise a spoon and dig in. Consider the launch of Champions the turning of the tide the against the movement afoot to dumb down developing palates - to hide broccoli in brownies, to mask the fact that tomato sauce contains actual vegetables. The premise doesn't give kids enough credit, and perpetuates the big lie that's what's GOOD can't be GOOD FOR YOU. At Chobani, they believe that kids have an appetite for the truth. They know that wholesome and "holy cow!" can deliciously co-exist.
Each cup of Chobani Champions is:
• 100% natural, made with real fruit. No preservatives, artificial colors or sweeteners.
• Available in two creamy and delicious flavors: VerryBerry and Honey-Nana
• Packed with protein, an excellent source of vitamin D (20% Daily Value) and a good source of bone-building calcium (10% Daily Value)
• At 100 calories, it's a great snack for mom, too!
Chobani offers four low fat Greek yogurts. The plain is available in 6, 16, and 32oz cups. The mango, pineapple, and strawberry banana are available in 6oz cups.
Chobani offers 10 different flavors of non fat Greek yogurt. The vanilla and plain flavors are available in 6, 16, or 32 oz. cups. The strawberry yogurt is available in both the 6 and 32 oz cups. The black cherry, lemon, blueberry, honey, rasberry, peach, and pomegranite are available in the standard 6oz. size.
I prefer greek yogurt to the traditional yogurt partly because the Greek yogurt is much thicker. This is a plus for me because it stays on the spoon better, and my little ones can manage it better. I also think that greek yogurt has a better flavor and a little less tartness. I really liked the mango yogurt. I don't think I have ever seen a mango flavored yogurt. This had pieces of mango in it, which during the colder season, we aren't eating any mangos, so it was refreshing. I was very, very pleased with the new line for children. My little boys tried both flavors. They loved both of them. Again, I don't think I have ever seen honey banana yogurt, so I know they had never tried it before. They loved it. It is really nice to see a Greek yogurt line for children. The six ounce cups are really too big for little kids, and as a mom, I really don't want to mess around with saving half a container of yogurt for later. The Chobani champions cups are 3.5 oz size, perfect!!
Chobani would like to offer one myokcmommy reader a chance to try out some of their yogurt.
Want to win:
Here's how
Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Greek yogurt might be your favorite
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Chobani on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Chobani on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday March 20th at 8pm.




33 comments:
I like the honey Greek yogurt best. Perfect amount of sweetness!
mistyfritz AT gmail DOT com
I follow you on Twitter.
mistyfritz AT gmail DOT com
I like you on Facebook (...and in real life!).
mistyfritz AT gmail DOT com
I liked Chobani on Facebook.
mistyfritz AT gmail DOT com
I like the pomegranate.
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
i like chobani on fb(tina wofford page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
i follow you on twitter(@trixie420247)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
Honey would probably be my favorite DuShane_rATmsnDOTcom
Fb fan DuShane_rATmsnDOTcom
Twitter follower DuShane_rATmsnDOTcom
Like chobani on fb DuShane_rATmsnDOTcom
I love the pomegranate flavor- so fruity and creamy! (abbicouponATgmailDOTcom)
follow on twitter
(abbicouponATgmailDOTcom)
liked chobani on facebook
(abbicouponATgmailDOTcom)
I think Strawberry Banana sounds fabulous.
I already like them on FB =)
I've never had a honey yogurt, but it sounds amazing! I'd love to try it.
mnemosynescall@gmail.com
I like you on fb as Mnemosyne Williams
mnemosynescall@gmail.com
I like Chobani on fb as Mnemosyne Williams
mnemosynescall@gmail.com
Love the greek yogurt too. follow you on FB
i would really like to try the honey i love all of the other flavors but haven't tried that one yet
adharvey91@gmail.com
follwing my okc mommy on twitter
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like chobani on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
I'd like to try the honey.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com
I'd love to try the veryberry Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I "like" them on facebook ..tiffypixie ...Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I "like" you on facebook - tiffypixie -Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
pineapple or strawberry banana
heather_r_owens@yahoo.com
Follow you on FB too.
i really want to try pomegranate.
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
fb follower(tina wofford page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
twitter follower(@trixie420247)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
i follow chobani on fb(tina wofford page)
trixie420247 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment