Kranky Krab is owned by a lady named Tracy Hopkins. She is a designer and illustrator. All of her art is drawn first by hand. The illustration is then scanned and digitally colored and textured using Illustrator and Photoshop.
Her prints are then created using a professional large format printer with archival inks on high quality fine art stock, with some pieces printed directly to canvas. Everything is 100% handmade, including the frames, mats, and magnets. Her customer service is excellent. I emailed her several times, and she was prompt to respond and very nice.
Her prints are then created using a professional large format printer with archival inks on high quality fine art stock, with some pieces printed directly to canvas. Everything is 100% handmade, including the frames, mats, and magnets. Her customer service is excellent. I emailed her several times, and she was prompt to respond and very nice.
Her artwork is so adorable that I had a hard time picking out what I wanted. She has alphabet art. The best way for me to explain this is to say that if your name is Bella, your alphabet art would be a butterfly. With this theme, Tracy does personalized name frames. Bella would have a picture of a butterfly with a letter B above it, a picture of an elephant with a letter E above it, a picture of a ladybug with a letter L above, a picture of a lion with the letter L above it, and then a picture of an alligator with the letter A above it.
She has themed sets, which have three pictures on them. There is a jungle/safari theme, an insect, and a bug theme, and my personal favorite, the sea theme.
If you like monsters, you can take home one or all of the six monster prints. Do you want cuddles, spike, spot, happy, slim, or the love monster?
The personalized prints are my favorite, and are what chose to review. These follow the same pattern as the alphabet art. I have three boys. So I got a whale, for my first son, a hippo, for my second son, and a monkey for my third son. Right now, my boys share a big room, so I decided to hang these above their beds to make their space a little more their own. They love them! They are so glad to have something with their own name on it.
Let the Kranky Krab decorate your nursery or children's room. I think this artwork would be perfect as a baby shower present. A personalized print would make a great present. Before redesigning your children's room, check out Tracy's website to see what artwork you could use!!
The Kranky Krab would like to give one My OKC Mommy reader a $25.00 coupon code for you to pick out your own special art.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me which artwork is your favorite!
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Kranky Krab on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday March 26th at 8pm.




24 comments:
I love the Sea Theme! The crab would look so cute in my son's room! His room is all sea stuff! We are from the beach and love the sea stuff!
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
ashley kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I Like Kranky Krab on facebook
ashley kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
Love the Sea theme in the Retro colors and also LOVE the alaphabet magnets!!
shawna dot myker at pchr dot ca
like OKC Mommy on FB (shawna brown)
like Kranky Krab on FB (shawna brown)
shawna dot myker at pchr dot ca
I love this artist and I LOVE that monster!!!!
i love the personalized name frames they are all so cute though
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like my okc mommy on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like kranky krab on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
Personalized name fromes are cute. So is that monster.
I like myokcmommy on facebook.
I really like the love monster! Everything is so cute and creative!!
I love the sea theme.
I like you on facebook
I follow on twitter
I like the personalized fairies Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
This is a great idea for children's rooms or playrooms. Bring a little art into the room while keeping it kid friendly.
heather_r_owens@yahoo.com
FB follower
My favorite is the Dog Personalized print. Would look great in my son's room!
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter (@aeris321)
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I like Kranky Krab on FB (Kristen H)
aeris321 at gmail dot com
I like the H is for Hummingbird Alphabet Art
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I Like Kranky Krab on Facebook
(Facebook name: Reggie Mann)
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Post a Comment