Local Pages.com $40.00 Food Certificate Giveaway

With the complexity and growing number of product service companies and businesses advertising online, it is easy to get lost in all of the clutter. But what if there was a way to stand out from the crowd?
Local Pages is your turn-key solution for one of today's most affordable and effective internet advertising opportunities, allowing you to target customers at the most important stage of the Search Buying Cycle- When they are actively comparing businesses and products, ready to make a decision.
With more and more consumers turning online to search for local products and services, Local Pages connects companies and businesses with the people who are actively searching the internet for those products and services. Most importantly, Local Pages places the priority towards keyword precision making it easy for a potential customer to find you.
Local Pages is an online business advertising company with the highest form in search engine technology that provides relevant solutions for advertisers and consumers offering advertisers locally keyword targeted business listings and pay-per-click (PPC) search engine advertising via our consumer internet properties, monitored ad distribution network, vertical search engine websites and web tools for consumers.

 I want to help celebrate some warm weather that is hopefully coming our way!! Let's get you out of the house and treat you to lunch!  Together with localpages we are giving a $40 gift card to a restaurant in your area. 

All you need to do is visit localpages, type in restaurant in the first search box, and the town in the second box.  This will bring up a list of restaurants to choose from.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Mandatory Entry-leave a link to the location where you would use your giveaway money and the reason that you picked this location.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  Contest will end on Saturday April 16th at 8pm.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

26 comments:

rauzi87 said...

I would LOVE to go to the Melting Pot! I've always wanted to eat there!
here is the link--->http://www.localpages.com/il/chicago/melting-pot

rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

like you on facebook!
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

Regina D said...

The melting pot Dallas tx I love this place it's amazing ! Or my next choice was applespbees Richardson tx

Regina D said...

Fb fan

Regina D said...

Twitter follwer

Mami2jcn said...

I'd like to eat at Outback Steakhouse in Raleigh, NC because it's my favorite.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I would use it here:
http://www.localpages.com/wa/port-townsend/1631509514-khu-larb-thai-restaurant.html

The food is out of this world delicious!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I Like you on Facebook!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

Twitter follower!
KaizenFashion

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

rhonda said...

Olive Garden in Springfield, IL or Fairview Heights, IL. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

FB Fan of MOKCM. versatfrontiernetdotnet

Niecey said...

I'd choose the oven
http://www.localpages.com/ne/lincoln/1856349761-the-oven.html

because we love indian food and there are lots of gluten free options
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

Niecey said...

I like you on facebook
Niecey Docherty
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

aharvey91 said...

i would go to red lobster its always been one of my favorites and i haven't been there in a while

http://www.localpages.com/il/fairview-heights/1838455579-red-lobster.html

adharvey91@gmail.com

aharvey91 said...

i like my okc mommy on facebook

adharvey91@gmail.com

Tara said...

I would choose Corner Pub & Grill in Valley Park, MO because I love everything on their menu!
http://www.localpages.com/mo/valley-park/1632900466-corner-pub-andgrill.html
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com

Tara said...

like you on facebook Tara Huff
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com

Tara said...

twitter follower @huffychic
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com

Julia said...

follow on twitter

Julia said...

I would love to eat at Cunetto's on the Hill. I have only been there once, but the Pasta Primavera was so good, that I dream about it :)

http://www.localpages.com/mo/saint-louis/1821956268-cunetto-house-of-pasta.html

Holly said...

I would eat at La Costa
http://www.localpages.com/ut/american-fork/1856837414-la-costa-restaurant.html
hollyrh at gmail dot com

Holly said...

I liked you on fb...FrugalHollyrh
hollyrh at gmail dot com

Holly said...

I follow you on twitter @hallsrh
hollyrh at gmail dot com

Mari said...

I'd pick my local outback steakhouse because they offer so many lower carb options:

http://www.localpages.com/il/bloomingdale/outback-steak

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I follow you via twitter (LuckyDuckyToo)

runningmatey at hotmail dot com

Mari said...

I follow via FB (Mari Doug)

runningmatey at hotmail dot com