Local Pages is your turn-key solution for one of today's most affordable and effective internet advertising opportunities, allowing you to target customers at the most important stage of the Search Buying Cycle- When they are actively comparing businesses and products, ready to make a decision.
With more and more consumers turning online to search for local products and services, Local Pages connects companies and businesses with the people who are actively searching the internet for those products and services. Most importantly, Local Pages places the priority towards keyword precision making it easy for a potential customer to find you.
Local Pages is an online business advertising company with the highest form in search engine technology that provides relevant solutions for advertisers and consumers offering advertisers locally keyword targeted business listings and pay-per-click (PPC) search engine advertising via our consumer internet properties, monitored ad distribution network, vertical search engine websites and web tools for consumers.
I know that opening day for baseball is coming up soon. I also know that my boys are starting their ball season this weekend! So whether baseball is your sport, or you are into something else, I teamed up with localpages, and they are giving a $50.00 gift card toward sports gear & equipment found on localpages.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Mandatory Entry-leave a link to the location where you would use your giveaway money and the reason that you picked this location.
Here's how?
Mandatory Entry-leave a link to the location where you would use your giveaway money and the reason that you picked this location.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday April 16th at 8pm.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday April 16th at 8pm.

25 comments:
Dicks sporting goods at fire wheel mall I garland tx. I pick this because itisclose tomy house and they have what I need !
facebook fan!!!
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
twitter follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
I would go to the NIKE store in Chicago!
http://www.localpages.com/il/chicago/1634885262-nike.html
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
I would use it at:
http://www.localpages.com/wa/silverdale/1502022551-big-5-sporting-goods-7.html
I love their selection of goods, and they have great customer service!
heatheranne99 at gmail dot com
I Like you on Facebook!
heatheranne99 at gmail dot com
Twitter follower!
KaizenFashion
heatheranne99 at gmail dot com
http://www.localpages.com/ca/san-ramon/big-5
I picked this place because it has good prices.
bettysmailbox777 at gmail dot com
http://www.localpages.com/wa/bonney-lake/target
we dont have a sports store up here in our area but target has a nice selection of workout gear and they are very affordable.
liked you on facebook
followed you on twitter! stephaniedelduca@gmail.com
I'd choose http://www.localpages.com/ne/lincoln/1531923534-mooses-tooth-outdoor-company.html because there are already loads of things we want from there
nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
i would choose sports authority because they have a large selection of stuff for good prices
http://www.localpages.com/il/fairview-heights/1534693055-sports-authority.html
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like my okc mommy on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
following my okc mommy on twitter
adharvey91@gmail.com
http://www.localpages.com/mo/ballwin/1503618550-sports-authority.html
Sports Authority in Ballwin, MO because they have a good selection of Cardinals gear!
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter @huffychic
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
like on fb
Hibbett Sports in Edwardsville has a great selection of athletic clothing and Nike Shox.
http://www.localpages.com/il/edwardsville/1845505267-hibbett-sports.html
I'd use this at my local Sears. They have a great selection of dumbells, machines, and work out clothing.
http://www.localpages.com/il/bloomingdale/sears
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I follow you via twitter (LuckyDuckyToo)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I follow you fb (Mari Doug)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
I would go to the NIKE store I pick this because it is close to my house.
7400 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89123-1000
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
Post a Comment