This unprecedented release features a collection of music videos and live performances from bands featured on the chart topping soundtracks from The Twilight Saga: Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. Connect with the artists as they perform the songs that channel the emotions of Twilight fans through music. Enjoy never-been-seen original music videos and live performances all on one release.
I love all of the Twilight movies. I don't usually run out and see movies on the first night, but I did with these!! I haven't seen the movies for awhile, so it was really great to hear some of the music again. I like to try to remember what song went with what part of the movie. My husband was thrilled to see that Clair De Lune and La Traviata were the bonus features. I am sure that all Twilight fans are going to need this soundtrack DVD!!
Here is a list of music videos and performances from MUSIC VIDEOS AND PERFORMANCES FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA SOUNDTRACKS: VOLUME 1
1. MUSE – “Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)”
2. PARAMORE – “Decode”
3. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE – “Meet Me On The Equinox”
4. CEE LO GREEN – “What Part Of Forever”
5. ANYA MARINA – “Satellite Heart”
6. MUTEMATH – “Spotlight”
7. LUPE FIASCO – “Solar Midnite”
8. EDITORS – “No Sound But The Wind”
9. THE MAGIC NUMBERS & AMADOU & MARIAM – “All I Believe In”
10. COLLECTIVE SOUL – “Tremble For My Beloved”
11. EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS – “A Million Miles An Hour”
12. METRIC – “Eclipse (All Yours)”
13. FANFARLO – “Atlas”
14. IRON & WINE – “Flightless Bird, American Mouth”
15. SIA – “My Love”
16. BON IVER & ST. VINCENT – “Rosyln”
17. SEA WOLF – “The Violet Hour”
18. THE BLACK GHOSTS – “Full Moon”
19. HURRICANE BELLS – “Monsters”
20. O.A.R. – “Love Is Worth The Fall”
Bonus Features: Debussy “Clair de Lune” and Verdi “La Traviata”
Summit Entertainment would like to give one lucky My Oklahoma City Mommy reader a copy of this DVD.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me who your favorite Twilight character is!
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday March 20th at 8pm.
Thanks to Summit Enterainment for my Dvd to review and for my winner's prize. My opinions are honest and my own.

15 comments:
I really love Alice. She's adorable.
-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
I love love love twilight! The books are my favorite, the music is my outlet and the movies bring it to life for me. I don't just have a favorite character I love them all. Bella because she reminds me of me, Jacob because his love runs deep, Edward because he sees through all your flaws, Alice because she's light hearted and a true friend, Jasper because he's witty, Emit because he's the male ego we have in us, Rosalie because she truly does have a heart when you get to know her, Carlisle because he sees a person for who you truly are, Esme has a heart of gold and is the mother we all want, and lastly Renesme because she's the truly unique child we all long for. Ok so yes I am a true die hard Twilight fan!;)
Facebook fan Dushane_r@msn.com
Not an official comment but I forgot Charlie the dad who ads that unique okward humor to every situation
My favorite character is Bella.
I like you on Facebook.
I follow you twitter.
my favorite character is jacob
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like my okc mommy on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
following my okc mommy on twitter
adharvey91@gmail.com
I think if I had to pick one character it would be Bella.
I like myokcmommy on FB.
Alice is my favorite! Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I follow you on twitter
@tiffypixie
Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
The Twilight series is so popular for kids and adults. I think everyone can enjoy the music as well as the books and movies.
heather_r_owens@yahoo.com
I follow you on FB as well.
Post a Comment