One-of-a-kind great taste. It's a cracker. It's a stick. It's a totally different kind of Pringle. Dip' em. Spread' em.Snack' em. Anytime, anywhere. Try Pringles Stix in four crispy, crunchy flavors: Honey Butter, Cheese, Jalapeno and Pizza.
I decided to have these for breakfast. I tried the honey butter and the Jalapeno. Both were tasty, but my favorite was the honey butter. When I go to the store I am going to pick up the butter and pizza flavors, because I have a feeling that the pizza will quickly become my favorite. Since a package of these stix are under 90 calories, I do believe I have found the perfect item to go with my sandwich at lunch, and also a nice treat to send as a snack for my first grader. The Pringles Stix come in a box and the box contains 10 individual packs of Pringles Stix. This impresses me because I don't have to put them in a baggie for the first grader's snack at 6 am! Very convenient.

0 comments:
Post a Comment