Strawberry Shortcake Puttin' on the Glitz

Join Strawberry Shortcake™ and all of her friends for a glamorous new adventure when Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin’ on The Glitz arrives just in time for Easter on DVD March 22 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment and American Greetings Properties.

Fabulous new fashions, sparkling musical "Glamicures" and delightful new "Do's" have Strawberry and her friends "Puttin' on the Glitz"! But, all that dazzles quickly unravels with misunderstanding... until the girls find creative and kind ways to be honest with their feelings... and with their friends. It's heart-to-heart makeover magic... as the girls learn that nothing looks as beautiful as friendship feels.

You can start having fun with Strawberry Shortcake right now by printing off this coloring page!!
Want to win a copy of Strawberry Shortcake Puttin' on the Glitz?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me which Strawberry Shortcake character is your favorite?
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Follow Twentieth Century Fox on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  Contest will end on Wednesday March 23rd at noon.





Thank you for my copy that I will receive at release date, and for the copy for my winner.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

14 comments:

rhonda said...

I like Strawberry Shortcake the best, but they are all cute. My granddaughter would love this. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Like mokcm on fb.

Snowy Summer said...

My daughter loves Strawberry Shortcake and I do too!! :)

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Like you on FB

fb:suzie p. santos

kfellin said...

We like Strawberry Shortcake.

kfellin said...

I like you on Facebook

Unknown said...

I don't remember their names but I love them all. I was a huge fan as a child and now buy them for my daughter. Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I follow them on twitter. The link didn't work but I found them through the twitter search @tiffypixie..Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter
@tiffypixie
Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Anonymous said...

My nieces LOVE Strawberry Shortcake, I think more than I did as a child. They love to dress up and watch her movies. They are a great bonding experience.

heather_r_owens@yahoo.com


I follow you on FB as well.

Anonymous said...

Peyton loves Strawberry Shortcake. Follow you on FB.

Amberpebs said...

I would have to say, Strawberry Shortcake is our favorite as well! :)
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I like you on Facebook
Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow you on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com