I have children in school, and it seems like I am always doing a lot of writing, whether it be teaching them how to write, or just writing notes back and forth to the teacher for communication. I like a good pen, and am a bit selective. Dr. Lee sent me his UGlee Pen to try out.
What I liked best about this pen was the gel grips that cover most of the pen. Different people hold pens differently, so it is nice to see a wide area covered with the gel grips. I don't like to buy gel grips to add to the pen because they tend to slip and slide, so these are great on the UGlee pen. The shape and the detailed contours on this grip are engineered to follow the contour of your hand. This allows then pen to grip you, instead of you gripping the pen. It really is nice to have an ergonomical pen.
When you write with this ink pen, you will notice that it writes really smoothly. Dr. Lee says the UGLee Pen is mated with the smoothest ink system known, smoother than any roller ball, gel ink, or fountain ink pen. That is definitely seems true, the pen just glides across the page.
UGlee pen would like to give one myokcmommy reader a three pack of pens.
Want to win?
Here's how
Leave a comment telling me what you like about the UGlee pen
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like UGlee pen on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like UGlee pen on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday March 20th at 8pm.
13 comments:
We do a lot of writing, especially my husband - he spends many hours during the week writing and correcting documents. A pen that cuts down on hand fatigue would be great!
mnemosynescall@gmail.com
I am a Nurse and I am writing out charts all day! So to have a pen that is comfortable and write clear and with easy is a PLUS!
Thanks for the chance to win!
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I 'like' you on Facebook
Ashley kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I 'like' UGlee pen on facebook
Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
Would like to give this to my husband if I win. His hands hurts when writing..
spdls0215@yahoo.com
FB fan
fb:suzie p. santos
twitter follower
@spdls0215
Like UGlee pen on facebook
fb:suzie p. santos
I love that you can write for long periods and your hand be less worn out. I'd love to try it. Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I "like" them on facebook ..tiffypixie ...Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I "like" you on facebook - tiffypixie -Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)
I make lists for almost everything just so I always know what I need to get done or what others need to get done. A good pen is so hard to find.
heather_r_owens@yahoo.com
I follow you on FB too.
Post a Comment