Washable Antimicrobial Protected Corded Keyboard
The UNOTRON keyboard is patented with SpillSeal® technology and tested to the International Standards NEMA4X and IP66, meaning you can wash and disinfect the keyboard in Hospital grade cleaning solutions, helping to reduce the spread of germs and cross infection.
The UNOTRON keyboard is patented with SpillSeal® technology and tested to the International Standards NEMA4X and IP66, meaning you can wash and disinfect the keyboard in Hospital grade cleaning solutions, helping to reduce the spread of germs and cross infection.
What is NEMA4X?
The NEMA4X rating (from the National Electrical Manufacturers Association)
means that Unotron products are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and is protected against windblown dust, rain, splashing water, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation.
What is IP66?
The IP66 rating (from the International Electrotechnical Commission) means that Unotron products are protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction.
In more practical terms, Unotron sealed products can be washed under running or sprayed water, as well as sprayed with disinfectants. They can also be submerged several inches under water, but due to pressure-related issues, we do not recommend submerging our products more than several inches. The NEMA4X rating (from the National Electrical Manufacturers Association)
means that Unotron products are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and is protected against windblown dust, rain, splashing water, hose-directed water, and damage from external ice formation.
What is IP66?
The IP66 rating (from the International Electrotechnical Commission) means that Unotron products are protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from any direction.
- Washable by design.
Sealed structure lets you wash and sterilize. - Antibacterial Product Protection
Is incorporated in the plastic providing a powerful broad-spectrum inorganic, silver-based biocide for antibacterial product protection. - Easy to Disinfect
Immerse in antibacterial solutions to reduce the spread of germs.
The Performance You Expect.
- Touch Typing Keystroke
All UNOTRON keyboards have a responsive touch typing experience without the stiffness of traditional rubber keyboards. - Detachable Wrist Support
Ergonomic wrist support adds comfort for extended use and is easily removed when not required. - Easy Installation
Plug and Play for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista and Mac with no extra software or complicated set up.
I needed this keyboard. I admit that I do eat and drink while I am at my computer. I get up in the morning before the kids are up and eat my bowl of breakfast cereal at the computer while trying to catch up on a few things. I am constantly dripping milk on the keyboard. With my old keyboard, I wiped it off the best that I could, but I know I couldn't possible have gotten in between all those keys. With Unotron's keyboard, I can easily wash it off without worrying about damaging the keyboard. I know that there are less germs on my keyboard because I wipe it off a lot more now that I know that I can't damage the keyboard!

0 comments:
Post a Comment