Talcum Powder + Calamine(original)
Ideal for butt busting activities such as truck driving, motorcycling, bicycling, horse back riding, and extreme sports. May also be applied inside footwear, under sports pads, and other areas prone to chafing. Indoors or outdoors, work or play, or on occasions when you sit on your butt all day, don’t let your buns get red, use Anti Monkey Butt Powder instead! My husband works in an office so he is not doing any extreme sports and he uses this powder. Sometimes even when you are in your office you can get monkey butt!! He does a lot of walking at his job, so he sprinkles this in his shoes to keep his feet drier.
Say Good-bye to Chafed Thighs! Lady Anti Monkey Butt Powder is specially formulated with patented satiny smooth powder to minimize the frictional discomfort that women often experience when using exercise equipment, running, driving, cycling or just walking. Its unique ingredients work quickly to absorb sweat and provide cooling effective relief of irritation on the inner thighs and other areas of the skin prone to rubbing. I hit the gym six days a week. I do get hot and sweaty. Just ask the treadmill. Some days it helps to sprinkle a little of this on and then take on the exercise!
Cornstarch + Calamine, Baby Fresh Scent
Specially formulated to absorb moisture and minimize frictional discomfort of diaper rash. Apply freely to your baby's dry skin after each diaper change.
Also available Baby AMB Cream 3 oz. Tube with Zinc Oxide + Calamine.
The folks at anti-monkey butt took care of mom and dad, and they know that we put our baby's butt's first, so they designed some powder for the babies. I have been to Walmart in a rush looking for a good powder and diaper rash cream. I had tried the original anti-monkey butt powder on my baby. I liked it, but back then, I had wished for a gentler babies only version. I never knew that they had a babies version until I was sent these samples. So now my baby is anti-monkey butt too!!
Anti-Monkey Butt would like to give one lucky MyOKCMommy reader a selection of anti-monkey butt products to try out.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me your favorite physical activity.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Anti-Monkey Butt on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday May 1st at 8 p.m.Thank you to Anti-Monkey Butt for my samples for this review and for my winner's prize. All my opinions are honest and my own.


18 comments:
Live anti monkey butt! I like kickboxing
Been a fan of anti monkey butt on fb :)
Fb fan
I'm your stalker twitter follower lol;p
monkey butt is great for otr drivers
MBP is the best. i use it for everything i do. whether i'm shooting photos or walking the dog!
AMB saves the day on the bass tournament trails.
Really hard to concentrate when you have a case of MB!!!!!!! :)
I like to walk. Clears my mind and improves my mood. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Like U on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet
walking
follow on twitter
my favorite physical activity is running because it gives you a faster metabolism and gives you energy to do more
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
following you on twitter
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
i like monkey butt powder on facebook
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I like you on fb
I follow you on twitter
I like Anti-Monkey butt on fb
My favorite physical activity is going for a walk with my daughter.
Post a Comment