Great for spreading, topping and cooking, all the while providing delicious country fresh taste and great spreadability. It has 70% less saturated fat, 30% fewer calories than butter and no cholesterol.
(Butter contains 100 calories and 11g total fat (7g saturated fat) per serving)
(Butter contains 100 calories and 11g total fat (7g saturated fat) per serving)
Calcium and vitamin D are essential for normal bone growth and in maintaining healthy bones. However, approximately 70% of kids aged 9-18 years do not get enough calcium.1 Country Crock® Calcium plus Vitamin D is an easy and delicious way to add calcium and vitamin D to your diet everyday.
Country fresh taste and great spreadability, with 75% less saturated fat than butter, half the calories of butter and no cholesterol.(Butter contains 100 calories and 11g total fat (7g saturated fat) per serving)
My family and I got to try all three of these Country Crock butters this week. My children like grilled cheese so I made grilled cheese this week. I used all three butters, and they didn't say a word. They didn't even notice that each of their pieces had a different butter on it! I couldn't tell either, which is great since I am on a diet, I will use the light version. I will keep the calcium version on hand for the boys, because it never hurts to add a little bit extra calcium to their diets.
Country Crock would like to offer one of my reader's one tub of Country Crock butter to try out.
Country Crock would like to offer one of my reader's one tub of Country Crock butter to try out.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Tell me your favorite thing to put butter on.
Here's how?
Tell me your favorite thing to put butter on.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Country Crock on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday April 24th at 8pm.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday April 24th at 8pm.
Thank you to Country Crock for my samples used in this review. My opinions are honest and my own.



32 comments:
we use Country Crock on bread from the bakery
follow on FB
I love butter on my pancakes.
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
like Country Crock on facebook
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
I like it on hot noodles. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Like you on FB. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
I like you on FB
I like Country Crock on FB
and I LOVE butter in my oatmeal!
I like country crock on FB
I love Country Crock in my oatmeal
We LOVE county crock itis the only spreadable brand I buy! Mmmmmyum on fresh baked muffins love toeat them before the butter melts totally
Like country crock on Facebook .
I like on fb
i love butter on bread!
fb friend
like you on fb jessica at pre k
like country crock on fb
like butter on banana bread.....yum
like cc on fb
follow on twitter
Baked potatoes :)
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com
like u on fb Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
like CC on fb Julie S laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com
My husband puts butter on almost anything.
amylynne1981 at hotmail dot com
like you on FB
amylynne1981 at hotmail dot com
corn on the cob
like on fb
follow on twitter
Toasted egg sandwiches are my favorite thing to put butter on
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
AAF of you on facebook- Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
I am following you on twitter- @cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
I liked country crock on facebook
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
Post a Comment