Lubriderm Men's 3-in-1 Lotion

  Men's 3-in-1 Fragrance Free Lotion

Simplify your daily skincare routine with LUBRIDERM® Men's 3-in-1 Lotion. This specialized fragrance free lotion, with minerals and essential moisturizers found in men's skin, can be used as a body, face, and post-shave lotion. This lightweight, fast-absorbing formula moisturizes and soothes skin, so now your dry skin's needs can be met with a single bottle.
My husband rarely gets to participate in my blogging fun, so when I was given the opportunity to review Lubriderm's 3-in-1 lotion, I thought he would be pleased.  I personally think that having something for a man that is 3-in-1 is a great idea.  I know the less bottles my husband has to juggle the better.  Since this lotion can be used on the body, face, and for post-shave lotion, this really is a handy bottle.  My husband tried it out and the first thing he liked about it was the pump.  Again, a time saver for a man!  He said that he was glad that it was fragrance free, and that if it was scented I would have had a harder time getting him to try it.  I asked him if it was greasy and he said that it wasn't.  My husband likes this lotion and he is going to keep using it.   I am super pleased with the lotion to because his hands get so dry from working outside, and now they are much softer!!



Thank ou to Lubriderm for my samples for this review.  My opinions are honest and my own.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: