Lysol Healthy Touch No-Hand Soap System Giveaway


Lysol is on a mission to help everyone learn the importance of proper hand-washing to prevent the spread of germs from the everyday things we do. There are so many ways to prevent sickness, hand washing sure is a helpful step in the right direction.

Health experts recommend regular hand washing to help stop the spread of germs. However, many families do not suspect that the very germs they are washing away may be found on their soap pumps. To help families stay healthy, LYSOL offers the LYSOL No-Touch(TM) Hand Soap System. LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System recently won the 2011 Product of the Year award in the Personal Hygiene Category*. Voted by over 60,000 consumers, the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap System automatically senses your hands and dispenses the perfect amount of soap to help kill 99.9% of bacteria. Furthermore, the soap is enriched with moisturizing ingredients. In addition to classic white, the No-Touch hand soap system is also available in a stainless steel look that not only makes hand washing easy and fun, it helps consumers avoid the germy soap pump, and also blends with any kitchen or bathroom décor. With the LYSOL No-Touch Hand Soap system, healthy hands are automatic all over your home. So when it comes to helping prevent the spread of germs, Lysol has you covered. For more information about Lysol and other products they have available please visit www.lysol.com

I absolutely love this hand washing system.  Really if you think about it, the soap pump is pretty nasty.  After all, all the germs that you are trying to wash off are put on the pump before you get the soap!! It was easy to set up, it even came with the batteries already in it.  I had to remove a tag to activate the batteries, but I was really glad that the batteries were already in the machine.  I just had to remove a sticker on the end of the soap refill and push it into the machine until I heard it click.  It was very simple.  I took it in the bathroom to use it.  I had to wave my hand in front of it a few times to actually get it started, but after that it worked great.  My kids love it too.  It is a bit hard for my little children to use the pump on the normal soaps, so this is much easier for them. It is much easier for me as well, as I am generally holding up one of my children to help them wash their hands.  I need easier when it comes to children's hand washing, as its already a tedious experience!

Lysol would like to give one of my reader's a Lysol Healthy Touch No-Hand Soap System.
Want to win?
Here's how?
MANDATORY: Leave a comment telling me an interesting hand-washing fact
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Lysol on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.  Contest will end on Sunday April 23rd at 8 p.m.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

26 comments:

Amanda said...

I like you on facebook

Amanda said...

i love lysol

jessica said...

most men dont wash their hands
jessica at pre k

jessica said...

i like you on facebook
jessica

jessica said...

i like lysol on facebook.....pre k j

jessica said...

like you on twitter...if i had one

Mary Kay said...

to besure the kids are washing have them sing the abc's

Mary Kay said...

follow you on facebook

Amanda said...

follow on twitter

Amanda said...

like of fb

rhonda said...

In Nursing School they told us to wash our hands for as long as it took to sing "Yankee Doodle Dandy" vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Like you on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Lindsay Y said...

your soppose to wash your hand to the abc song

Lindsay Y said...

i like you on facebook

Snowy Summer said...

Handwashing Fact: Germs can stay alive on hands for up to three hours

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Like your page on FB

fb:suzie p. santos

Snowy Summer said...

Twitter follower

@spdls0215

spdls0215@yahoo.com

Snowy Summer said...

Like Lysol on facebook

fb:suzie p. santos

spdls0215@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

to be sure the kids are washing have them sing the abc's....

paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Lysol on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulamena1@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

like lysol on fb

mommygoingreen4 said...

have kids sign abc's when washing hands

mommygoingreen4@yahoo.com

mommygoingreen4 said...

follow on facebook

mommygoingreen4 said...

twitter