Mrs. Dash is available in 13 different types including:
Original Blend, Garlic & Herb, Table Blend, Extra Spicy, Onion & Herb, Lemon Pepper, Italian Medley, Tomato Basil Garlic, Southwest Chipotle, Fiesta Lime, Caribbean Citrus, Steak Grilling Blend, and Chicken Grilling Blend.
My husband loves to cook. When he found out that we were going to try all of these he was so excited. Really, he just likes to experiment. So we just picked out meat and sprinkled the Mrs. Dash on. We love tilapia, so we grilled some tilapia with the lemon pepper seasoning. It was great. I put some chicken breasts in the crockpot and used the garlic and herb. It turned out great as well. This week I am going to make a meatloaf and season it with the onion and herb.
If you check out Mrs. Dash's website there are quiet a few recipes given for each spice. Here is a great recipe using the Tomato Basil Garlic spice.
- HEALTH HIGHLIGHTS
- Low-Carb, Low-Potassium, Low-Sodium
- Serves:4
- Prep Time:15 min
- Cooking Time:29 min - 30 min
- Ready In:45 min
- Ingredients
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cherry tomatoes cut in quarters
- 4 low fat tiny mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- Directions
- 1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 9 x 9 x 2 inch baking tray.
- 2. Toss tomatoes with 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- 3. Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4 inch thickness. Place tomatoes and two slices of mozzarella on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- 4. Place breasts on baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil, vinegar and remaining 1 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash® Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- 5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
Want to win? Here's how? Tell me recipe that you would like to try Mrs. Dash on. Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do. Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.Like Mrs. Dash on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do. Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email. Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Saturday April 24th at 8pm.Thank you to Mrs. Dash for my samples used for this review. My opinions are my own and honest.



30 comments:
I would like to try this with chicken.
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
like you on facebook
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
follow you on twitter
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
like Mrs. Dash on facebook
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
I use with grilled veggies on the grill
follow you on FB
i would make the butterflied grilled chicken recipe
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like my okc mommy on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
following my okc mommy on twitter
adharvey91@gmail.com
i like mrs. dash on facebook
adharvey91@gmail.com
I'd like to try the Garlic & Herb in my spaghetti recipe. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Like MOKCM on FB. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
I like you on fb
I love Mrs Dash on my pasta and salads
I like Mrs Dash on FB
like mrs. dash on fb
twitter follower
I like Mrs Dash on my pasta and fish.
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow Mrs. Dash on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I would like to try Mrs. Dash to add some flavor to mixed vegetables. Thanks for the giveaway!
jjak2003 at gmail dot com
love mrs. dash!!!
follow on fb
mommygoingreen4@yahoo.com
i would like to try the recipe you have posted
mommygoingreen4@yahoo.com
twitter
I would love to try their seasonings on steak
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
AAF of yours on facebook-
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
I am already following you on twitter-
@cinderella10383
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
I liked Mrs. Dash on facebook- Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383@aol.com
Post a Comment