Preview of New Music Video by the Doobie Brothers

 I don't know anything about the Doobie Brothers, but I thought that I would give this a listen.  It has a very catchy tune.  One of the singers said it was about a guy trying to make it after Hurricane Katrina.  It's about him not wanting to give up. I would like to be able to hear the whole thing through.

Legendary rock band The Doobie Brothers are only days away from unveiling their new music video for "World Gone Crazy."  Check out a new behind-the-scenes clip from the video shoot for a taste of what's to come, and stay tuned to the band's Facebook page for updates on the music video's premiere. 
"World Gone Crazy" celebrates the everyman working hard for a living and is the title track from the band's latest album, which recently debuted to acclaim from fans and critics alike.  To see a list of upcoming tour dates, including stops with Lynyrd Skynyrd, visit DoobieBros.com.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: