Did everyone get a chance to see will.i.am and Jamie Foxx perform their new song “Hot Wings (I Wanna Party)” from the soundtrack to the animated FOX film, RIO? I saw it and I loved it! I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out on April 5th. Here is a list of songs that are on the Rio Soundtrack.
1. REAL IN RIO - Jesse Eisenberg, Jamie Foxx, Anne
2. Hathaway, George Lopez, will.i.am & The Rio Singers
3. LET ME TAKE YOU TO RIO (BLU'S ARRIVAL) - Ester Dean & Carlinhos Brown
4. MAS QUE NADA (2011 RIO VERSION) - Sergio Mendes featuring Gracinha Leporace
5. HOT WINGS (I WANNA PARTY) - will.i.am, Jamie Foxx and Anne Hathaway Listen
6. PRETTY BIRD - Jemaine Clement
7. FLY LOVE - Jamie Foxx
8. TELLING THE WORLD - Taio Cruz
9. FUNKY MONKEY - Siedah Garrett, Carlinhos Brown, Mikael Mutti & Davi Vieira
10. TAKE YOU TO RIO - Ester Dean
11. BALANCO CARIOCA - Mikael Mutti
12. SAPO CAI - Carlinhos Brown & Mikael Mutti
13. SAMBA DE ORLY* - Bebel Gilberto
14. VALSA CARIOCA* - Sergio Mendes
Interscope Records would like to give two lucky myokcmommy readers their own copy of the Rio Soundtrack.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me who you are going to take to see the movie Rio.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Rio the movie on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Wednesday April 6th at 8pm.
15 comments:
I'm going to take my 2 girls Zoe and Myley!
Fb fan
Twitter follower
Like rio on fb
going to take my 4 kids
mommygoingreen4@yahoo.com
like on fb
follow on twitter
I am taking my son and his best friend along with my hubby! :)
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I Like Rio the movie on facebook
Ashley Kirkland
amberpebs@yahoo.com
twitter follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
facebook fan
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm going to take my niece to Rio
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com
like Rio on facebook
mommygoingreen4 @ yahoo dot com
Post a Comment