I have three boys, so I don't get to play dress up like the people who have girls do!! For this reason, I like to buy my boys a lot of costumes so they can play dress up!! Wholesale Costume Club has a huge selection for me to choose from.
Right now we are watching some older movies with our boys. They had been playing an Indiana Jones game, so we decided to watch all three movies. My middle son was trying on hats to like like Indiana Jones, so when I saw this costume, I knew that he would love it.
As soon as this costume came in the mail I took it out for my little boy to try on. I hadn't told him that it was coming, and he was super excited. He immediately grabbed the hat and put it on. I helped him put the shirt with the attached jacket on, but he was able to put the pants on himself. He looked absolutely adorable! He asked me if he looked like the real Indiana Jones. I showed him in the mirror and he said "I look handsome." I asked him if he liked it and he said he was going to keep it on until bedtime. It looked very comfortable, especially the pants, which he could have slept in because they were so comfy. He said the jacket was comfortable too, and zipped it up all the way to the top!
With Easter coming up, check out all of their Easter costumes. They have adult costumes and some adorable infants, toddlers, and children's costumes. My boys are too big for this one, but it is my favorite of the Easter costumes.
Thank you to Wholesale Costume Club for my costume for the review. All opinions are my own and honest.



1 comments:
The indiana jones costume was really very nice and I got this costume on costume Dressy Costumes website. Really i like this costume very much.And DC website is also very nice.Their are different kinds of costumes are available which is very reasonable.
Post a Comment