SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated
A Sweet Step to Healthy Living with 1 gram of Fiber in every Teaspoon.
SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener with Fiber makes everything you sweeten—from beverages, cookies, pies and puddings to quick breads and muffins - a little bit better for you. We’ve made adding fiber to the things you love easy and convenient by offering SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener with Fiber, which has the same sweet taste of SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with 3 grams of fiber in every tablespoon. That’s the same amount of fiber as a 1/2 cup of oat bran!* And, it measures cup-for-cup and spoon-for-spoon like sugar.
SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber, Granulated:
- Since the average adult should get 25 grams of fiber per day, but only gets about 12-13 grams, SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener with Fiber is a sweet step to healthy living.
- The same sweet taste that you love from SPLENDA®
I am still on my 1200-1500 calorie diet, so I have been using sugar substitutes. Before I tried the Splenda with fiber, I wondered if there would be a peculiar taste because of the fiber. Well, I have put it on my corn flakes two days in a row, and I love it. No peculiar taste. It tastes just like normal sugar. I liked actually taking a spoon and sprinkling it on my cereal vs. opening up a packet. This led my mind to believe I was actually using real sugar. I know that sounds silly, but if you are on a diet, you will agree with me that every little bit helps!!!
Splenda can be used in baking as well. I searched their site and found some amazing recipes. Of course, you can use Splenda in all your own recipes, but here is one from their site.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars
INGREDIENTS
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ¼ cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- ½ cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, divided
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¾ cup light margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13X9 pan with foil and spray with a non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine flour, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, half of the SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, oats and walnuts. Cut in the margarine with a fork until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press all but one cup of the crust mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, eggs, the remaining half of the SPLENDA® Sugar Blend, the pumpkin and the pumpkin pie spice until it is well blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the pre-baked crust and sprinkle with the 1 cup of remaining crust and the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until set. Lift from pan to cool. Cut into 24 bars.
Splenda would like to give one my okc mommy reader Splenda to try.
Want to win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me what recipe you would like to try Splenda in.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Splenda on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Please leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Contest will end on Sunday April 23rd at 8 p.m.
Thank you to Splenda for my sample for the review. My opinions are honest and my own.
Thank you to Splenda for my sample for the review. My opinions are honest and my own.

13 comments:
I would like to try splenda in banana bread.
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
like Splenda on facebook
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com
I like to try coconutty bars.
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow splenda on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I would like to try Splenda in Apple Pie. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
like youon FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet
like on fb
follow on twitter
chocolate chip cookies
like on facebook
follow on twitter
Post a Comment