I have a Subway within walking distance of my house. I have been going to Subway much more since they started their $5 footlong promotions. I like the fact that they have a specialty footlong of the month as well. This month's footlong is the Double Bacon, Egg, and Cheese. I know you all are thinking that this is a breakfast item, but right now you can get this all day!! For me this is a plus, because we love breakfast at dinner!!!
We decided to try this sandwich out today. For those unfamiliar with Subway, I will tell you how their process works.They have several different breads to choose from.(9-grain wheat, 9-grain honey wheat, italian, italian herbs and cheese, or flatbread) I always get the italian or italian herbs and cheese! You can pick regular eggs or egg whites. Then you get your choice between five cheeses.(American, Cheddar, Monterey, Pepperjack, or Provolone) I picked American. Then you get to pick out your veggies. I am a simple girl, and I don't add any veggies, but I see many people pile this sandwich high, to create sort of an omelet sandwich and it looks beautiful! Finally, you can choose to have it heated, toasted, or leave it like it is. I like to have mine toasted.
I love Subway sandwiches, and this sandwich was great as well. I mean bacon and eggs on Subway's famous bread, who wouldn't love it? My boys loved it, and I told them if they got up early enough, we could walk down before school. Remember the Double Bacon Egg and Cheese footlong is available as Subway's special $5 footlong of the month and is available all day long.
I received a gift card from Subway to try this sandwich out. My opinions are my own and honest.

0 comments:
Post a Comment