T. TAiO exfoliating bath and shower bath scrubber
Everyone wants a good back scrubber. T TAiO has made one that I think does a great job. It does a great job of exfoliating and getting rid of all of the dead skin. As you can see in the picture it is a very long scrubber. However, I don't know if you can see that it has a ring at each end that acts as your handle. These handles make it perfect to scrub your back. Really this scrubber is ideal for all parts of the body. After I am done using this, I hang it up by one of those rings, this way it can dry better, and it is in the shower ready to use when I get in the next time!

1 comments:
This works for women for scrubbing the thighs to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I have heard lots of Doctors suggest that scrubbing helps.
Post a Comment