Tiny Tillia by Avon review


Once upon a time, there was a young mom
who wanted the best for her little one. She looked online and in the store, but nothing was pure, cute or fun enough— her child deserved more!
So she searched inside her heart and gave TinyTillia its magical start.
Tiny Tillia is a land where kisses grow on trees,
giggles sprout like wildflowers
and sweet scents fill the air.
You won't find it on the map.
But hug your baby and in a snap,
the Tiny Tillia bunch will appear
with wonderful products and plenty of cheer.

Originally sparked by a mother's love for her children, Tiny Tillia by Avon is a world of charming baby products designed to turn everyday routines into special moments for mother and child. The softest cotton babywear. The smartest developmental toys. The most inspired nursery decor. The highest quality bath and body products. An entire Mommy Tillia line to pamper mom. There's even a cast of lovable characters like Dilly Pig and Duncan Dog who are bound to become baby's new BFFs.
 This hooded bath towel is adorable.  I just love the little dog's ears! You can even get it personalized!

This blanket is super soft, and the blue side is also super soft fleece. I love the colors on this blanket and look at those adorable frogs and even the bug is cute!

I thought this was an awesome gender neutral crib set.  It is very afford ably priced as well.  I paid twice the amount for my baby's set, and I don't think it is as cute as this one!

Tiny Tillia makes some really cute sleepers and clothes too! This sleeper even comes with this matching hat.

I love Avon's new line.  The animals are so cute.  The pieces coordinate.  If you like the Duncan the dog bath towel, you can see him again on the sleepers, the bibs, and the toys.  The other animals coordinate too.  This line really does have it all.  You can get bibs, burp cloths, towels, clothes, blankets, toys, books, bath products, diaper bags, and even some body washes for yourself!!  Before you go shopping for your baby, take a look at Tiny Tillia, their items are amazing!






Thanks to Tiny Tillia for my items for review.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adding to your post....I would like everyone to know that you must have an AVON representative to shop the tinytillia site. I am an AVON Representative, and would love to help you with anything you need, as I will agree with the post, this IS some of the best baby products I've seen in a while that do not cost a fortune! It is very exciting!
Mary Lee, Osseo, WI.