Today, May 6th is National Provider Appreciation Day, and in honor of the day Boogie Wipes has created an exclusive Boogie Wipes Teacher Kit which contains: a poster with Save the Sleeve pledge guidelines, 50 Boogie Wipes samples, $.50 OFF coupons, 2 classroom canisters and 10 Free Boogs. Boogs is the official Boogie Wipes Mascot!
The Boogie Wipes National Provider Appreciation Day Kit is available for at limited time only. The cost of the kit is $15 and it will be available until May 6, 2011.
About Boogie Wipes
Boogie Wipes are a unique saline nose wipe that are much softer and gentler on young noses than tissues, and the fun scents like Great Grape encourage children to remember the importance of not using their hand or sleeve to wipe a messy nose, keeping clothes clean and helping prevent the spread of germs.
Boogie Wipes are made with natural saline to dissolve boogies (mucus) caused by the common cold, allergies or otherwise booger-filled kid moments. Extra soft, alcohol, phthalate and paraben free, Boogie Wipes are available in Great Grape, Fresh Scent, Magic Menthol and Simply Unscented. Recommended by pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue. Boogie Wipes are available at Wal-Mart, Target, Babies R Us, Walgreens ,Rite Aid and other retailers. Check here to see if they are carried at a store near you. Join the Boogie Bunch here and you can get a .50 cent off coupon.
I keep a canister of Boogie Wipes handy in my house at all times. I have three little boys and with allergies, we always need something to wipe a nose. I never had Boogie Wipes for my two older boys, and it always seemed that when I went to wipe their noses they were always jerking away from me. I know they didn't like the feel of the tissue on their little nose, and it left their skin red and irritated. I did try baby wipes, but I wasn't very successful with that either, and I think that even though I love the smell of baby wipes, they might not be so appealing under the nose and obviously not designed for the nose!! I have been using the grape Boogie Wipes on my youngest and he doesn't seem to mind me wiping his nose. He doesn't try to get away, and I do believe it is because the scent does smell good to him, and his nose doesn't hurt after I wipe it. I feel bad that I didn't have Boogie Wipes for my older two. They had the red noses sometimes, and my youngest never does!!
Boogie Wipes would like to give one lucky myokcmommy reader
2 30-count packs of Boogie Wipes and coupons.
Want to Win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me what scent of Boogie Wipes sound the best to you.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Boogie Wipes on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday May 15th at 8 p.m.
*Important Contest Information I will announce winner on the site and you will have to contact me by email within 48 hours or I will redraw for a new winner*
Thank you to Boogie Wipes for my samples used in this review and for my winner's prize. My opinions are honest and my own.


11 comments:
I love boogie wipes theynare amazing! Fresh scent in the green package is my favorite.
Follow u on fb
Follow u on twitter
Fan of boogie wipes on fb ;)
I like because are softer, gentler and helping prevent the spread of germs.
I love the Magic Menthol.
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
I follow Boogie Wipes on facebook.
facebook.com/paulavalderrama1
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
I like the fresh scent the best
amylynne1981 at hotmail dot com
like u on FB
amylynne1981 at hotmail dot com
like boogie wipes on FB
amylynne1981 at hotmail dot com
Fresh scent sounds good. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Like you on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Post a Comment