Oxy Clinical Acne Solutions Review and Giveaway



For more than 30 years, OXY has been committed to helping fight the war on acne. ( Through the years, they've worked hard to provide acne treatments that are as affordable as they are effective. That's made OXY the go-to brand for teens (and their parents) who want clear, healthy skin. And they're proud to say that OXY products are backed by careful research and strong science…. and you can find it at stores nationwide or online for affordable prices.
 
 OXY Clinical Acne Solutions Pack gives clinical results without the prescription:
·        Data shows OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment kills acne bacteria as fast as a leading topical prescription acne medication, and is proven to eliminate 99% of acne bacteria in just 8 hours
·        OXY Clinical Advanced Face Wash means 25 times more medication remains on the skin to fight acne longer
·        OXY Clinical Hydrating Therapy is a 3-in-1 formula that hydrates, exfoliates and controls oil

Here is  a few tips that will help you make this comm-
itment to break the break-out cycle successful: 
·        Give it time. There's no doubt that you can see fast improvement with OXY skin care products, but they work best when used over time.
·        Stick with it. Many people wrongly believe that a product worked for them "at first" but then "stopped working." Frequently this occurs because once blemishes start to clear up, people aren't as diligent about maintaining their skin care routines. OXY has products designed to treat, heal and help prevent acne. So you can use them to fight breakouts and to maintain clear skin too.
·        Make your skin care a priority. Too often we are too busy to take time for ourselves. We forget to wash our faces before going to bed. Or we skip a treatment because we're rushing out the door. Make the commitment and find the time to stick to a simple skin care routine. Our skin is worth the effort.

Go here for a coupon for $1.50 off OXY clinical. 

My husband, who doesn't mind that I am mentioning him, has many acne problems.  I had him try this pack to see how it would work for him.  He really likes the face wash.  I was pleased with the hydrating therapy.  It says it controls oil, and that is a very important part of a face cleaning regime.  As far as the clearing treatment went, it seemed to clear up his pimples fairly fast. (I know this is a delicate subject)  He gets them on his back, and I dabbed some of this on and it seemed to clear those up pretty fast as well!!  

Oxy would like to give one of my reader's a acne solutions pack to try out.

Want to Win?
Here's how?
Leave a comment telling me if you have ever tried any Oxy products before.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Oxy on facebook and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday May 15th at 8 p.m.
*Important Contest Information  I will announce winner on the site and you will have to contact me by email within 48 hours or I will redraw for a new winner*

Thank you to Oxy for my samples used in this review and for my winner's prize.  My opinions are honest and my own.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

16 comments:

leannhamre said...

My almost 14 year old daughter could use some of this. She has tried others, but she's not real happy with the results

Regina D said...

I have tried sample before and liked it

Regina D said...

Follow u on twitter

Regina D said...

Fb fan oxy

Thomas Ng said...

i have never tried Oxy products before

Thomas Ng said...

Like u on facebook (ted kooper)

Thomas Ng said...

Follow u on twitter (xmd5)

Thomas Ng said...

Liked Oxy on facebook (ted kooper)

Unknown said...

My face is very sensitive so I can't use Oxy but my husband uses it daily and has been wanting to try this stuff.

Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter @DanielleLW2B

Unknown said...

I like Oxy on facebook (Danielle Meek)

rhonda said...

I have never tried Oxy products before. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

Like you on FB vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Julie said...

none of us have in our household...but my teenage daughter would like to
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

like u on fb Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

like Oxy on fb Julie S Laws
aunteegem@yahoo.com