Have you ever tried a high thread count sheet? The higher the better obviously. These sheets are great because they are 1500 thread count! Not only are they high in thread count, but they are 100% Egyptian cotton. I haven't owned a non-Egyptian cotton set of sheets in over six years. I however have never had such a luxurious set as this one. My previous thread count was 300 with Egyptian cotton. I thought those were the softest sheets that could ever be made. I was wrong. I was given the chance to try 1500 threads' sheets out. I knew they were going to be spectacular because of my experience with Egyptian cotton. Oh Boy, 1500 thread count!! I can't explain how soft they are. I just love them. I have mine in the camel color shown above, but there are 13 other colors to choose from!
Right now 1500 threads has a fantastic deal going on right now. If you use coupon code OKCMOM50, you can get a set of sheets for 50% off! This makes a queen set $45(which is cheaper than what I paid for the 300 thread count ones!) a king set would be $50, and a California king would be $55.00. Shipping is free if you buy two sets of sheets, or $10 if you decide to only buy one.
Thank you to 1500 threads for my sample used in this review. My opinions are honest and my own.

0 comments:
Post a Comment