Natural Vines is:
-irresistible gourmet licorice
-all natural ingredients
-all natural colors
-sweetened only with cane syrup and molasses
-made right here in the USA
-two flavors: Strawberry & Black
-both contain natural licorice extract
-deep rich flavor and soft chewy texture
-bite size twists
-only 17 calories per piece
-8 oz. resealable bag (keeps in freshness) retails for $3.49
-made by one of the country’s oldest candy makers, the American Licorice Co. (Red Vines)
-Natural Vines are the #1 selling all-natural licorice made in the USA
-available in stores coast to coast, try Safeway, Albertson's and Whole Foods
I seemed to be addicted to this licorice. It says that it has a deep rich flavor, and it does. I can't help myself, the intense flavor draws me back for another bite. That is the strawberry kind. Now, I have to admit, like many others, I am not a huge fan of black licorice. It was my grandmother's favorite though. After tasting the strawberry, I geared up for the black. Even though I am not a huge fan generally, this black licorice is pretty tasty. I do think you would have to like black licorice to really enjoy it, but right now I am concentrating on my strawberry bag. I want to try to save some for tomorrow!!
Don't forget to check them out on facebook.
Thank you to Natural Vines licorice for my samples used in this review. All opinions expressed are my own and honest.

0 comments:
Post a Comment