New!! Stove Top Stuffing Everyday Stuffing Mix Review

 
I have heard Stove Top Stuffing being called the "Un Potato."  When I hear it being called this I think about when my husband and I first started cooking together. My husband would want stuffing as a side.  I thought that was crazy, because in my family we always had mashed potatoes! So after many years of cooking with my husband, I do see stuffing as the "un potato."  Who knew there was a side dish so easy it only takes two minutes?

Stove Top has introduced Stove Top Everyday Stuffing Mix. It comes in a canister so that you can make a little or make a lot —you control the portion size!  

I tried out the 8oz canister of chicken.  It makes up to 8 -1/2 cup servings.  I really like the resealable canister idea because I can just make myself up a serving and don't have to make the whole box if I don't want to.  Of course, if I am preparing the family meal then I might want to use most of the canister!!!

Stove Top Stuffing comes in chicken flavor in the 8 oz and 12 oz flavors, and you can also get a 12 oz canister of the homestyle herb.

I thought I would share a recipe that I have been making for about 17 years.  My grandma found this in a church cookbook and started taking it to all the potlucks.  I started to help her make it when I was little, and when I was out on my own, I made it as well.  We still have this once every couple of months.  It is super easy to make!!

Crummy Chicken

Ingredients:

6 chicken breasts
6 slices of swiss cheese
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 box of Stove Top stuffing mix
1 stick of butter
Directions:
Spray your pan, so the chicken breasts won't stick.  Put a slice of swiss cheese on top of each chicken breast.  I like mine extra cheesy, so I use more swiss cheese!!!  Take the cream of chicken soup and thin it with about half a can of water.  Pour this on the cheese covered chicken.  Finally, melt the stick of butter and stir in the dry stuffing mix.  Pour this dry stuffing mix over the top of the chicken and bake at 375 for about half an hour or until chicken is done.  I use very thin chicken breasts, so mine doesn't take very long.  As always make sure your chicken is done!!!






Thank you to Stove Top Stuffing for my samples used in this review and for the gift package as well.  All opinions expressed are my own and honest.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: