All Aboard!!! Dinosaur Big City Review and Giveaway

 
Everyone’s favorite dinosaurs are making their way to the city for Dinosaur Big City, a one-hour DINOSAUR TRAIN movie airing on August 22 on PBS KIDS (check local listings). Families can join Buddy and his adoptive Pteranodon family on a pre-historic adventure as they gather all their theropod friends to travel to the big Theropod Club Convention being held in Laramidia, the “Dinosaur Big City!”
The premiere of Dinosaur Big City marks the start of season two of DINOSAUR TRAIN. From the world-renowned Jim Henson Company, the hit DINOSAUR TRAIN series is seen in over 13 million households every month.1 The series encourages scientific thinking and other skills as it teaches children about natural science, natural history and paleontology. DINOSAUR TRAIN’s second season will focus on exploring the outdoors and natural phenomena, and will feature “Big Dinosaur Week” and a special based on the fan favorite “Dinosaurs A to Z” song.

I love Dinosaur Train!  We just have local channels at my house.  That's right, I don't know if I have ever told you guys, no cable or satellite for over two years.  Well, PBS isn't considered a local station, so missed out on the beginning part of the Dinosaur Train craze. My boys and I enjoys watching these dinosaurs and I am ecstatic for any chance I get to do a review.  I was glad to get Dinosaur Big City because my three year old has been watching the the episode with the dinosaur that is like Elvis.  We have been watching it over and over, and although I do love it, I was glad for a new one!!  Of course, this one is great as well!!  It cracks me up to see dinosaurs in a city!!  Those little fellers do a great job a making new friends no matter where they go!!
PBS would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own copy.

Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite Dinosaur Train character. 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Dinosaur Train on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday September 25th at 8pm.


Thank you to PBS for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

20 comments:

Regina D said...

we like tiny cute cute cute

Regina D said...

dinosaur train fb fan

Lindsay Y said...

daugher likes all of them

rauzi87 said...

i love them all
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

facebook fan of okcmommy
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

chantal said...

I have never heard of them but it looks like my daughter would love this

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

chantal said...

DT facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at)yahoo(dot)com
thischattanoogamommysaves.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

like of fb

Amberpebs said...

My son loves Tiny!
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I like you on facebook
Ashley P Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow you on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

Tiny!!

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Dinosaur Train on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Julia said...

fb friend

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

twitter follower

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

Reese loves Tiny....

jheyen@gmail.com