To celebrate Coca-Cola’s 125th anniversary, they’ve created a summer-long program, available through My Coke Rewards. It’s designed to create summer fun for families by offering a variety of rewards through an interactive summer treasure map. By entering codes, found on 15 different Coca-Cola brands on My Coke Rewards, you gain points that can later be spent on prizes including: sweepstakes, instant win prizes, supporting a good cause, donating to your child’s school and much more!
Are you a member of Coke Rewards? It's easy to do and you can earn cool rewards. All you have to do is create an account. After you purchase your favorite Coca-Cola products, just look for the code on the package and then you enter it online in your account. You've seen the codes under the caps and on the sides of the cardboard boxes. You can redeem your reward points for items in the reward catalog, or use your points to enter into sweepstakes. You can even donate your points.
Coca-Cola is offering a ‘Park Kit’ for giveaway to one lucky myokcmommy reader which has all the necessities to spend a fun-filled day outdoors.
Each ‘Park Kit’ is valued at $50 and will include:
Coca-Cola tote
Sunglasses
Sports Bottle
Sunblock Kit
LED lamp (for nights when you’re just not ready to go inside)
Football
Frisbee
Reversible ball
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite Coca-Cola product.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like My Coke Rewards on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday August 28th at 8pm.
*Important Contest Information I will announce winner on the site and you will have to contact me by email within 48 hours or I will redraw for a new winner*
- The prize was provided by The Coca-Cola Company but The Coca-Cola Company is not a sponsor, administrator, or involved in any other way with this giveaway. All opinions expressed in the post are my own and not those of The Coca-Cola Company.
- Entrants must be 18 or older and located in the US or Canada only. Winner to be chosen at random.

36 comments:
I like the sprite!!
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I Like My Coke Rewards on facebook
paula andrea cucalon valderrama
paulamena1@hotmail.com
I love Cherry Coke! :)
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
Ashley Pebbles Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I love plan ole Coca-cola and the Cherry Coke is good too
Jamie Brigham
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
I am AAF of My coke rewards on Facebook too
Jamie Brigham *FB Name*
cinderella10383 @ aol dot com
I like My Coke Rewards on Facebook
Ashley Pebbles Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com
i like vanilla coke
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
fb-laura deluca
timmiedeluca@comcast.net
like coke rewards-laura deluca
COca-cola and cherry coke
My coke rewards fb fan
Fb fan
Twitter follower
Pibb xtra!!
I like you on facebook
Diet Coke is my favorite!
deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
I like coke on FB~Deb S
deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
I like you on FB~Deb S
deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter~Deb55106
deb55106{at}gmail{dot}com
Diet Coke vercatfrontiernetdotnet
FB fan of OKCM vercatfrontiernetdotnet
I have previously "liked" Coke on FB. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
I love Diet Coke!
Thanks!
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter as hybroanglid.
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
I LIKE My Coke Rewards on Facebook.
(Heather S Chaffer)
h4schaffer at gmail dot com
my favorite is powerade zero
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
i like you on facebook
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
twitter follower
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
i like coke rewards on facebook
adharvey91 at gmail dot com
I like my Cherry Coke
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Like you on facebook-Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
followin you on twitter-gummasplace
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Like Coke Rewards on facebook-Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net
Post a Comment