GreetingCardUniverse has over 500,000 cards to choose from in categories such as, birthday cards, birthday invitations, holiday cards, and more. I sampled the back to school cards. I have a little boy that started kindergarten this year. I picked out a card with crayolas all over the front of it. The card was simple to create. They just prompted me with what to fill in, and voila, it was done. They asked me for my address and it was sent directly here. It was great and my son was so excited to get "back to school" mail. For my second grader I picked out a really cute card with a dog reading a book. He thought that was hilarious. I think that both of my boys thought that these cards were a special touch for going back to school.
Normally the price of these cards are $3.00 and includes the shipping, but if you order now through August 25th, and order 10 or more cards you can get them for $2.25. Use code 2011AUG225 Don't forget to checkout their facebook page.
Thank you to GreetingCardUniverse for my samples used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.
Thank you to GreetingCardUniverse for my samples used in this review. My opinions are my own and honest.

0 comments:
Post a Comment