Hibiscus Antioxidant Moisturizer from Mommyskincare




 Hibiscus Antioxidant Moisturizer is decadent! They have included Cikaderm in this luxurious blend to give added hydration and antioxidant protection. The antioxidants are gentle to the skin while containing powerful protection from free radicals.  Luxuriously hydrating and non-greasy, will leave your skin hydrated and protected.
I sampled the Hibiscus Antioxidant Moisturizer.  It smells wonderful.  I love the fact that it is non-greasy.  I can't stand cleaning my face and then having it feel greasy.  I feel like that defeats the purpose!!!  Be sure to check out the whole line of products.



Thank you to mommyskincare for my samples used in this review.  All my opinions are honest and my own.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

lisa cocuzza said...

Thank you for posting about Mommy Skincare :)

keith head said...

Mommy Skincare has other great products that we hope you try soon.