Teen Sensation Greyson Chance Releases Debut Album Hold On Til The Night and Giveaway


Two years after his talent show performance of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" became a YouTube sensation, the now 13-year-old piano prodigy Greyson Chance has released his debut album Hold On Til The Night (eleveneleven/Maverick/Streamline/Geffen).  The majority of songs on the album were written by Greyson himself, including current single "Unfriend You."   Hold On Til The Night is available in stores and online (Amazon for 8.99).

Here are the songs on the cd.

01 Waiting Outside the Lines
·  02 Unfriend You
·  03 Home Is In Your Eyes
·  04 Hold On 'Til The Night
·  05 Heart Like Stone
·  06 Little London Girl
·  07 Cheyenne
·  08 Summertrain
·  09 Stranded
·  10 Take A Look At Me Now

Wow!  I can't believe this music is coming from a 13 year old!  I listened to "Home Is In Your Eyes" and it made me want to cry. I also can't help dancing a little to "Little London Girl."  None of the songs are rock or rap, which will allow me to listen to Greyson in my car without my husband complaining.  Don't get me wrong, I really like the first song I heard from him, "Unfriend You," but as with most cd's, most of these songs won't get on the radio.  That is a shame, because I really like all of the songs on here.  Glad I have the cd!!  Remember you can purchase yours today on Amazon for only 8.99.
Total Assault would like to give one of my readers there own Greyson Chance cd.
Here's how to win-
Tell me if you have ever heard Greyson Chance sing.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Greyson Chance on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Saturday August 13th at 8pm.
*Important Contest Information  I will announce winner on the site and you will have to contact me by email within 48 hours or I will redraw for a new winner*









Thank you to Total Assault for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments:

Joshua Ryan said...

Yes I have heard Greyson Chance sing! When I heard him sing paparazzi I was floored! He is truly talented for being his age and I can not wait to hear him when he gets older! This is true talent and I am so GLAD Ellen gave him a chance by signing him to her label!


Joshuaryan863@yahoo.com

Joshua Ryan said...

Liked on Facebook :)

joshuaryan863@yahoo.com

Joshua Ryan said...

Followed you on twitter!

joshuaryan863@yahoo.com

Joshua Ryan said...

Followed Greyson on Facebook!

joshuaryan863@yahoo.com

Scott863 said...

I have heard Greyson sing. I have heard every song he as sung. My fav song his unfriend me, I really believe that Greyson has a good talent, I really hope it has a good music career ahead of him. Not to mention he even follows me on twitter. I would really like to win his album because he is very pleasant to the hears.

I have done all 3 both facbooks and twitter

Scott863 said...

I have liked Liked you on facebook

Michael scott

pipinjet05@yahoo.com

Scott863 said...

I followed you on twitter

@michealscotty

pipinjet05@yahoo.com

Scott863 said...

I like Greyson on facebook.

Michael Scott

pipinjet05@yahoo.com

Elaine said...

I have not heard Greyson Chance sing

Elaine said...

like Greyson Chance on facebook

rhonda said...

I have not heard of Greyson Chance. vercatfrontiernetdotnet