Caldesene® Medicated Powder Review and Giveaway Plus $1 Off Coupon

Caldesene® Protecting Powder

Recognized as safe and effective by moms and doctors in treating diaper rash, prickly heat, and chafing. No messy creams or gels, just gentle powder you can use with every diaper change.

Uses
  • protects minor skin irritation
  • treats and prevents diaper rash
My grandma used this powder on me and swore it was the only thing that helped me!!!  I have used it on my babies as well.  We have had very few diaper rashes.  I also had to put it on an area of my babies skin where the swim trunk liner rubbed him.  It helped soothe that area too.  Don't be fooled folks, this can be used for adults too!!!  You know occasionally we have some chafing from the heat!!!  Yes, sometimes I need a little sprinkle myself!!!!!
I thought the Caldesene® challenge was a great way to show people how this powder protected their little behinds.  Try this challenge for yourself.

Caldesene® Challenge

Try the Caldesene® Water Test for yourself

  • Step 1: Fill a glass with water, then sprinkle Caldesene® on top.
  • Step 2: Dip your finger into the water.
  • Step 3: When you pull it out, not only will it be dry, but also you'll be able to blow some of the powder off your finger.
  • Step 4: This is the wetness barrier that will be protecting your baby's delicate bottom.
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4

Test other brands—and see if they can pass the test.

Go here for $1 off coupon. 

Caldesene would like to give one lucky reader a bottle to try. 

Here's how to win-
Tell me if you have ever tried this before. 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday September 25th at 8pm.



Thank you to Insight Pharmaceuticals  for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.

 

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 comments:

Amanda said...

like on fb

Amanda said...

follow on twitter

Amanda said...

always looking for good butt powder

paulamena1 said...

I never tried!!

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com