Coffee-Mate Mug & Free Coupon Giveaway


What is your favorite way to have your coffee?  I like it hot, but my favorite is iced!!   Coffee-mate has added three tasty new flavors to their Café Collection creamers: Vanilla Latte, Hazelnut Latte, and Café Mocha. Don't forget about the current flavors of  Caramel Macchiato, Café Latte, and White Chocolate Caramel Latte!

I know many of us spend way to much money on fancy coffee drinks when we can really make them at home much cheaper. Coffee-mate Café Collection flavors help to make these coffee drinks delicious.  Here is a recipe that you can try to make for yourself!!

Iced Café Latte

The secret to perfect iced coffee is to use cooled extra-strength coffee prepared no more than 3 hours in advance. For a variation, use coffee ice cubes. Freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays and use them with coffee.

Ingredients:
Ice cubes
3/4 cup 1% milk
2 shots (2 ounces) espresso
3 tablespoons Café Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Instructions:
FILL tall glass with ice. Top with milk, espresso and Coffee-mate.

See, this is as simple as can be, and much cheaper than what you would pay if you bought it made already!!  Don't forget to check out more recipes at Coffee-Mate.

Coffee-Mate would like to give one of my readers a Coffee-Mate mug and a free coupon for Coffee-Mate liquid or powder creamer.

Want to win:
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite coffee drink.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
 
Like Coffee-Mate on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday October 9th  at 8pm.

Thank you to Coffee-Mate for my samples used in this review and for my winner's prize.   I was not compensated in any other way.

Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

17 comments:

JC said...

I like green tea soy latte
tcarolinep at gmali dot com

JC said...

Like you on FB
jessie c.

JC said...

Like Coffee-Mate on facebook
jessie c.

Anonymous said...

My favorite coffee drink would a mocha latte!

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook

Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

I Follow you on twitter (macdrap50)

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

I like Coffee Mate on facebook.

Maryann Drapkin
twinkle at optonline dot net

Anonymous said...

My favorite coffee drink is cappuchino
bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB
Bonnie Parks
bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like Coffee-mate on FB
Bonnie Parks
bepoia(at)hotmail(dot)com

Punked Mom said...

I've never had a coffee drink before - only coffee!! With lots of creamer. Been wanting to try a cold coffee drink.

Punked Mom said...

liked you on FB

Punked Mom said...

following you on Twitter (PunkedMom)

Regina D said...

I love caramel frap

Regina D said...

Fb fan

Regina D said...

Twitter follower

Regina D said...

Fb fan of coffee mate