Dannon(R) Danimals(R) “Rally for Recess” and Giveaway

Advertisement

In the past twenty years, children have lost an average of 8 hours of recess a week, and some schools no longer provide play time for students. According to the American Academy of Pediatricians, the lack of play time is a national crisis leading to a growing epidemic: childhood obesity.

Rally for Recess is a national initiative designed to create healthy competition, pitting school against school. Five schools have the opportunity to win new playground equipment and an all-day recess celebration!

Danimals is committed to childhood health and wellness, which starts with good nutrition and an active lifestyle. Through February 8, 2012, purchasers can find codes on Danimals packaging to enter and register. The top school in each of five categories with the most codes registered wins!
For more information, visit: RallyforRecess.com

Dannon would like to give one of my readers a Dannon Branded Drawstring Bag & Soccer Ball.
Want to win:
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite flavor of yogurt.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
 
Like Dannon Danimals on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday October 9th  at 8pm.

Thank you to Dannon for my package and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way.


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

16 comments:

paulamena1 said...

strawberry and very berry!!

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook..
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Dannon Danimals on facebook..
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Regina D said...

i love vanilla yogurt with granola

Regina D said...

fb fan

Regina D said...

Like Dannon Danimals on facebook

Lindsay Y said...

strawberry

Punked Mom said...

strawberry banana

Punked Mom said...

following you on Twitter (PunkedMom)

Julia said...

I like the Dannon Light and Fit

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

I like you on fb

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

I follow you on twitter

jheyen@gmail.com

Julia said...

i like danimals on fb

jheyen@gmail.com

latanya t said...

stawberry

sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like you on facebook


sweetums82red at gmail dot com