Acetaminophen is one of the most commonly used pain and fever
relievers for infants and children and is safe and effective when used as
directed. Now, dosing has been made even easier for parents and safer for
children as the new PediaCare® and Little Remedies® single-concentration
acetaminophen products hit store shelves.
Dr. Jim Sears, pediatrician and co-host of The Doctors, explains the new, smart
changes to infant's and children's acetaminophen products along with a demonstration
of the new special dosing mechanisms. Dr. Sears even provides a few tips for
helping the "acetaminophen to go down." Something all parents can
use!
Stay connected with PediaCare® and Little Remedies® for the latest info.
Little Remedies would like to give one of my readers some Little Remedies Little Fevers.
Here's how to win-
Tell me what you think of the idea of the new dosing procedures.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday October 2nd at 8pm.
Thank you to Little Remedies for winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way.
My opinions are my own and honest.
10 comments:
I think it great. It ensures accuracy and lessens doasge errors.
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
Great idea! Never have to worry about giving to much or not enough anymore!
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook
Ashley P Hucks (Kirkland)
amberpebs@yahoo.com
much simpler and less worries
I think this new system would prevent overdoses
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Post a Comment