Remember when The Lion King came out? I do. I was past the age where cartoons interested me but this one broke box office records, won Oscars and got over 25 other awards. For two weeks you have the opportunity to take your children to see the movie that created the standard for today's animation movies. Book through Fandango and guarantee your seats or book tonight's movie passes with your Visa Signature card and get a B1G1 FREE Friday special!
**Special Offer**
Also if you plan on buying The Lion King movie when it comes out,
booking through Fandango will also save you $5.00 OFF when you pre-order.
Remember when The Lion King came out? I do. I was past the age where cartoons interested me but this one broke box office records, won Oscars and got over 25 other awards. For two weeks you have the opportunity to take your children to see the movie that created the standard for today's animation movies. Book through Fandango and guarantee your seats or book tonight's movie passes with your Visa Signature card and get a B1G1 FREE Friday special!
**Special Offer**
Also if you plan on buying The Lion King movie when it comes out,
booking through Fandango will also save you $5.00 OFF when you pre-order.
Thanks MyArkansasMommy!

0 comments:
Post a Comment