Goat-Milk Kidware Review


"Goatmilk was created from a desire to dress our children in beautifully crafted, simple clothes. Inspired by European classics, we allowed form to follow function and quality to be the foundation on which we build. Goatmilk Kidware offers a pared down collection of children’s underwear. Made of 100% organic, prewashed cotton and produced with a resolute commitment to quality, fair trade and the environment."



I really liked how the company packaged these items for shipping. The clothing came in a nice box already gift ready. Some of the packing material actually looked like straw in the box.  Also, each piece of clothing was in its own little button up pouch that was marked with the size.  Very impressive.

Goatmilk Kidware has a variety of garments including tank tops, underwearthermal tops, thermal bottoms, and onesies.  They come in sizes newborn to size 10.  Most items come in white, heather grey, navy and rose.



My seven year old son tried these thermals out in navy.  First of all, they are super soft!!!  Secondly, they fit him great.  He really liked them, and we all know that is very important when trying to get our kids dressed!  I love how they washed up too.  It seems like they are going to hold up really well.  They are made of high quality materials.
I love my little guys to wear boxer briefs. I think they look so adorable.  I was very pleased to get to try these out as well.  I like that they are simple and do not have all the characters all over them. The seams on the legs must be way smoother than on other underwear because these are my son's exact words.  "They don't feel as scaly as my other underwear, much softer."
Overall, Goatmilk Kidware is a very simplistic, yet very cute line of clothing.Even though I have boys,  I checked out the line of pointelle tanks for girls.  Those are the kind of "undershirts"  I used to wear when I was a little girl.  I don't think that I have seen those around in ages, made me smile!!!


Thank you to Goatmilk Clothing for my samples used in this review.  All my opinions are honest and my own.


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: