Oh, Boy, has Breyers created a great new line of ice cream. Of course everyone likes ice cream when it is hot, but I prefer it now when it is a little bit cooler so I am not drinking it. My boys and I picked out the Oreo Cookies and Cream Chocolate. We love the original cookies and cream, but this one is made with chocolate ice cream instead of the original. Wow, we loved it. Oreos in chocolate ice cream, now that's perfect!!
My boys and I also decided that a great after school snack would be Klondike Bars. I hadn't had a Klondike Bar in years and my boys had never tried one. They giggled at me because I kept singing the jingle "What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar"? If you go to the Klondike website, they have something called 5 Seconds to Glory, where you can see what people have done for a
Klondike bar, there are some crazy things on there. There are also some fun games, and fun facts.
The Scribblers are my boys favorite from Popsicle. When the boys are outside they get to run around with these, and when they are in the house they know to "hold them over the bowl." It makes me laugh, because I almost always know what they are going after when I hear them scooching the chairs across the kitchen floors to get a bowl. Of course, I love to see their little lips all the different colors!!!
Want to win a set of coupons to try out these treats?
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite ice cream flavor.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday October 2nd at 8pm.
Thank you to Golin Harris for my samples used in this review and for the winner's prize. Opinions are honest.



12 comments:
I like vanilla flavor ice cream
like you on FB
jessie C.
@tcarolinep twitter follower
I love cookie dough ice cream.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I like you on FB (Mary Happymommy)
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
I love Cappuccino Chocolate Chunk mmm... but i will go for anything loaded with chocolate Carmel and fudge brownies
fb fan & i gave you a shout out this morning :)
i like choclate
like you on fb
My favorite icecream flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough, or anything with chocolate and/or peanut butter.
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like you on FB(Kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Post a Comment