Idahoan Foods announces the
addition of three new casseroles to their lineup of potatoes products.
Appearing for the first time this fall on supermarket shelves are Scalloped
Homestyle Casserole, Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole, and Loaded Baked Homestyle
Casserole.
The new
casserole additions come in a 3.95 oz. pouch or a 3.95 oz. box with 4 ½ cup serving sizes in both package
styles. The casseroles are a creamy rich texture ideally suited for families on
the go who still want homemade taste with rich potato flavor. The Scalloped has
a rich onion and layered cheese flavor, Au Gratin is smothered in a warm and
rich cheddar cheese sauce reminiscent of past holiday meals, and our popular
Loaded Baked flavor in our mashed line up now appears in a casserole version with
its perfect blend of sour cream, cheeses, onion and chive with the taste of
butter and bacon.
You will
find these casseroles are perfect as a delicious side dish to any variety of
meat but incredibly easy to move from the side to the center of the plate with
an addition of protein or vegetables.
My absolute favorite item from Idahoan is the Buttery Golden Selects Flavored Mashed Potatoes. However, my second favorite thing is the Loaded Baked Potato Mashed Potatoes. So when I was sent the package of all three new casseroles to try out, I immediately made the Loaded Baked Homestyle Casserole. I served it with fish and green beans. It was really good, and I have to say that I will make two packages the next time because I almost ate the whole thing! But seriously, if you are going to be making these casseroles for your family you really do need to prepare two boxes. The Scalloped and Au Gratin Casseroles were really tasty as well, but I think that the Loaded Baked Potato one is the best because it is the most unusual!
Idahoan would like one of my reader's to try these new casseroles out.
Here's how to win-
Tell me which of these flavors might be your favorite.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Idahoan on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday October 2nd at 8pm.
Thank
you to Idahoan for my sample used in this review. I was not
compensated in any other way. My opinions are my own and honest.

17 comments:
The Loaded Homestyle Casserole soundsgreatfor us. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
Facebook fan. vercatfrontiernetdotnet
like of fb
follow on twitter
fiesta au gratin
fb fan
twitter follower
fb fan idahoan
Loaded baked homestyle
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I like you on facebook
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I follow you on twitter
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
I like Idahoan on fb
Sweetums82red at gmail dot com
loaded bake potatoe
I would like the Au Gratin Homestyle Casserole
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like Idahoan on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Post a Comment