Kirkland’s is a leading specialty retailer of home décor in the United States, operating approximately 292 stores in 30 states. Kirkland’s was co-founded in 1966 by their current Chairman Emeritus, Carl Kirkland. Their stores present a broad selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, candles, lamps, picture frames, accent rugs, garden accessories and artificial floral products. Their stores also offer an extensive assortment of holiday merchandise, as well as items carried throughout the year suitable for giving as gifts. They provide their customers an engaging shopping experience characterized by a diverse, ever-changing merchandise selection at surprisingly attractive prices. Their stores offer a unique combination of style and value that has led to our emergence as a leader in home décor and has enabled us to develop a strong customer loyalty.
Kirkland's would like to offer one of my readers two of these beautiful pillows shown below. You can check out the official rules here.
- Pillow measures 18”x18”
- Made of 100% polyester
- Faux silk fabric
- Floral appliqué & embroidery
Want to win?
Tell me your favorite thing that you have purchased from Kirkland's or if you haven't shopped there before, browse the website and tell me your favorite item.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Follow Kirkland's on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Thursday the 29th at 8pm.
Thank you to Kirkland's for my samples and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way.
My opinions are my own and honest.

22 comments:
My Christmas Quilt! I just love it! I love it so much I keep it out year round! lol! I have so from Kirklands! My last is Kirkland as well! LOL! Love the store! :)
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook
Ashley P Hucks (Kirkland)
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow you twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
I follow Kirklands on Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com
My fave thing I have purchased there is a monogrammed throw.
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com
I like you on facebook!
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com
I follow you via Twitter
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com
I follow kirklands on twitter
littlegray88 at yahoo dot com
I like the Juliette Wall Clock
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
I follow you on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
I follow Kirkland's on twitter.
@paulamena1
paulandrea1c@yahoo.com
like on fb
jheyen@gmail.com
twitter follower
jheyen@gmail.com
I love all their monogrammed options
jheyen@gmail.com
i love their Christmas decorations. but my favorite item i purchased was a giraffe
follow kirklands
I bought a beautiful tree candle holder that hangs on the wall in my bathroom that we just re-did! It is a really pretty piece with diamond looking stones all over it! <3 it!!!
j.s.mosley@hotmail.com
a christmas ornament
I like the Royale Mirror on their site
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
I like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom
Post a Comment