New!! Teacup Doggies Toy Review and Giveaway

From the maker's of last year's global sensation, Teacup Piggies,  welcome new adorable Tea Cup Doggies!  Everyone's favorite pet, in teacup size!!
Teacup Doggies, by Toy Teck, are six-inch miniature versions of real of real teacup dogs.  Each interactive doggies speaks over 25 phrases and comes with its own teacup, accessories, and birth certificate.  New Doggy fashions complement each pet's unique sense of style.  The new Mommy and Lil' Doggies Bedtime set brings mommy doggy and her pint-sized doggies together for even more magical fun.  New Teacup Doggies can be found at major retailers nationwide including Toys "R" Us, Walmart, Target, Kmart, Walgreens, and Radio Shack.

I wondered if this was more of a girls toy because of the dressing of the dogs, but I have boys and they couldn't wait to play with it.  They have had the most fun dressing "Daisy."  Daisy talks and asks questions and my youngest answers her back.  She barks just like a little dog!!!!  My son carries Daisy around and the tea cup and even keeps track of the tiny water bottle so he can feed her!!!


Toy Teck would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader a Teacup Doggie of their own.
Here's how to win-
Tell me your favorite dog that comes in a toy version, for instance, poodle. 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like TeacupWorld  on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday September 25th at 8pm.



Thank you to Toy Teck  for my sample used in this review.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.


Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

27 comments:

Lindsay Y said...

we just saw these at walmart the other day for the first time. they are pretty cute. the bulldog on was cute.

rauzi87 said...

i love the pig
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

facebook fan of okcmommy
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

i like teacupworld on facebook
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

rauzi87 said...

twitter follower
rauzi87(at)gmail(dot)com

Regina D said...

Fb fan

Regina D said...

Twitter follower

Regina D said...

Teacup world fb fan

rhonda said...

bulldog is cute. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

rhonda said...

FB fan. vercatfrontiernetdotnet

Amberpebs said...

A Dalmatian would be great! My little one loves them! How cute!
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow My OKC Mommy on Facebook
Ashley P Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I follow My OKC Mommy Twitter
amberpebs
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Amberpebs said...

I Like TeacupWorld on facebook on Facebook
Ashley P Hucks
amberpebs@yahoo.com

Maryann D. said...

My favorite dog is a Poodle, since I had one when I was younger.

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

liked OKC Mommy on Facebook.

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

Follow you on twitter. (macdrap50)

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Maryann D. said...

Follow Teacup world on Facebook.

Maryann D.
twinkle at optonline dot net

Amanda said...

like you on fb

Amanda said...

follow on twitter

Amanda said...

we like boxers... too cute

paulamena1 said...

I like the poddle!!

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow Teacup world on facebook.
paula andrea cucalon valderrama

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

paulamena1 said...

I follow you on twitter.
@paulmena1

paulandrea1c@yahoo.com

Regina D said...

bulldog they are all cute though

Regina D said...

fb fan teacup world