Vlasic Reduced Sodium Pickles Review and Giveaway


Vlasic's new Reduced Sodium line gives you a great-tasting, crunchy pickle with 25% less sodium that is perfect for those who like less salt.  One serving contains only seven percent of the daily sodium intake values outlined by the FDA and American Heart Association. The bonus? All Vlasic pickles are low calorie with zero fat. 


Vlasic® Reduced Sodium Kosher Dill Spears and Stackers, are available in 24 ounce sizes, and join a full line of “Better for You” products including No Sugar Added.

We love pickles in this household!  My one little boy eats them straight out of the jar.  I tried both jars of pickles and couldn't tell a difference between the low sodium and the regular version of pickles.  I didn't show him the jar and gave him some to try, he didn't say a word!!!  So they passed the test to him, and if they tasted even a little different, he would have said, "they taste bad."  So if you are wanting to watch your sodium intake, these pickles are "better for you."
Vlasic would like to offer two readers a Vlasic Prize Package.

Want to win:
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite Vlasic pickle.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like Vlasic on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday October 2nd  at 8pm.




Thank you to Vlasic for my sample used in this review and also for my winner's prize.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

16 comments:

Rafael said...

Hi! My name is Rafael; I'm an official rep for Vlasic pickles. Thanks for being such great pickle fans! I'm happy to hear you liked our new pickles. :) Feel free to share this post and the giveaway on our Facebook page, http://facebook.com/vlasicstork

Thanks again!

JC said...

I like kosher dill baby wholes.
tcarolinep at gmail dot com

JC said...

like you on fB
jessie C

JC said...

follow you on twitter@tcarolinep

JC said...

Like Vlasic on facebook
jessie c

latanya t said...

Bread and butter chip pickles

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like you on facebook

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I follow you on twitter

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

latanya t said...

I like Vlasic on facebook

Sweetums82red at gmail dot com

Regina D said...

i like the spear dill mmm

Regina D said...

vlasic fb fan

Lindsay Y said...

kosher dill

Anonymous said...

I like their Kosher Dill Spears
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Anonymous said...

I like you on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter(kellysaver)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Anonymous said...

I like Vlasic on FB(kelly D)
KellywcuATyahooDOTcom