‘chuggington™’ fans will Fall in love with their favorite TRAINEE TRIO WITH
“brewster’s little helper”
“brewster’s little helper”
“Brewster’s
Little Helper” will have preschoolers honking their horns alongside
their favorite trainees, Wilson, Brewster and Koko, through six
energetic episodes. In the title episode, Zephie is determined to prove
that she can pull her weight. After overhearing Brewster’s tasks for
the day, she tries to take care of them all, but winds up chugging
headlong into trouble. When Zephie is unable to complete the chores
correctly, she realizes she still has some growing up to do. And, with a
little help from Brewster, everything gets back on track. Each of the
additional episodes – Koko Takes Charge, Brewster Knows Best, Zephie’s Zoomaround, Nurse Wilson and Wilson And The Paint Wagon
– are filled with loads of fun and coupled with positive lessons for
preschoolers such as patience, teamwork, responsibility, friendship,
creative thinking and more.
My boys love watching these trains. We just started watching them when we reviewed the Chugger Championship, and have been hooked ever since. I love the fact that this show teaches teamwork. Everything seems to go much smoother around here when everyone is working together. My boys have trouble with this concept, so I guess it is going to take a few more episodes to completely convince this household!!!
My boys love watching these trains. We just started watching them when we reviewed the Chugger Championship, and have been hooked ever since. I love the fact that this show teaches teamwork. Everything seems to go much smoother around here when everyone is working together. My boys have trouble with this concept, so I guess it is going to take a few more episodes to completely convince this household!!!
Anchor Bay Entertainment would like to offer one lucky reader a copy of Chuggingon The Chugger Championship
Want to win?
Here's how:
Tell me your favorite character, if you have one.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Chuggington on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday March 4th at 8pm.
Thank you to Anchor Bay Entertainment
for my sample used in this review and for my winner's prize. I was
not compensated in any other way.

31 comments:
zephie and brewster are fave's here debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblikeu as debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
twu as jacksondeb
debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblike chug as debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
My daughter loves Koko
Follow you on FB
follow Chuggington on FB
I don't have a fave, I haven't seen this yet, but I'm sure my daughter will love it.
I like you on fb (Hislove Endures)
I don't have a favorite on this one - this comes on later on in the day for us, so we only get to see about half of it - breaks my sons heart! He'd love to have a DVD he could watch any time!
samantha
dull2000 at cox dot net
I follow you on FB - Samantha (Falor) Dull
samantha
dull2000 at cox dot net
I follow you on twitter]
@cooksandcreates
samantha
dull2000 at cox dot net
I like Chugington on FB
samantha
dull2000 at cox dot net
I don't have a favorite character
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like Chuggington on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I like you on fb
hrddiana556@gmail.com
My favorite character is Koko.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I liked you on FB @airplanesand dragonflies.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
I liked Chuggington on FB @airplanesand dragonflies.
Heather K.
mysticbutterfly37 at yahoo.com
-Favorite: Koko
EMAIL: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANK YOU! :)
I Follow You on Twitter
-Twitter: @ScentualBeauty1
Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)
I Like Chuggington on Facebook
-Facebook Name: Francine E.
-Link to my Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000468052046&ref=ts
Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANKS!! :)
Like brewster!
laurie1993@verizon.net
like you on FB
laurie brown
laurie1993@verizon.net
Like chuggington on FB
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow you on twitter
frugalwahms
laurie1993@verizon.net
I haven't seen it yet, so I have no favorite character.
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
I like "Chuggington" on Facebook. (Anja M. Anjathisandthat).
anjathisandthat at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment