Qdoba Mexican Grill: BOGO Free Entree on Valentine's Day With a Kiss



Qdoba has decided to bring back its BOGO for a Kiss Valentine's Day event this year.

What this means for you as stated on the Qdoba website is that when you purchase an entree and share a kiss with a significant other, family member, friend or understanding stranger, the second entree is FREE.  The second entree must be of equal or lesser value.
If I go right after school and can get a big smooch from one of my cute men under the age of 7!!!!!!!  If I go earlier, I wonder if I can convince a stranger for a peck on the cheek if we split the price, lol!!! Naahhh, don't want people talkin'

Go to the Qdoba website to find a location near you.  
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: