Angelina Ballerina Ultimate Dance Collection-Available Now!



 
 
 
 
 
Perfect for Little Ballerinas Everywhere!
 
ANGELINA BALLERINA: ULTIMATE DANCE COLLECTION 
All-New 3-DVD Gift Set and BONUS Music CD! 
Available Now From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment



It’s showtime!  Step into the captivating world of dance with Angelina Ballerina™ and her friends as they steal the show in Angelina Ballerina: Ultimate Dance Collection, a three-DVD set leaping into stores April 3, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Also included in this entertaining DVD collection is a BONUS music CD with 4 fantastic songs. See Angelina Ballerina take center stage as she follows her heart and learns some important lessons about creativity, fun and friendship along the way.

DVDs Include:


Angelina Ballerina: Pop Star Girls
Get ready to get your groove on because it’s showtime with Angelina and the Pop Star Girls! While all the dancers learn to work together, Angelina realizes she loves hip-hop, rock bands, fiddles and more! Move and groove along with Angelina as she directs a hip-hop musical and discovers she was born to be a star. The whole family will be star-struck with delight as Angelina steps it up in her best performance yet!

Bonus Features:
·        “Dancing Star” Memory Game

Angelina Ballerina: Shining Star Trophy
Angelina shines brighter than ever in this exciting movie adventure! Ms. Mimi announces that there’s going to be a big talent show at Camembert Academy – and the winner will walk away with a Shining Star Trophy. When Angelina goes out of her way to help her friends find their special talents, she has little time to work on her own routine. With celebrity guest judge Perry Parmesan deciding the winner, every minute of practice counts. When the curtain rises, who will take center stage and win the Shining Star Trophy? Watch as Angelina follows her heart to be a true shining star!

Bonus Features:
·        “Talent Show” Trivia Game

Angelina Ballerina: Dancing On Ice
Some sparkling performances are coming to Camembert Academy on the ice and on the dance floor! Angelina, Alice and all of their Mouseling friends know the importance of practice for the big show. But when Angelina’s skates go missing, will she find them in time for her ice skating solo? And will AZ ever learn how to do the “Cheese Roll” like his Granddad taught him? With help from her friends and some creativity, Angelina discovers the magic of working together in this very special treat!

Bonus Features:
·        “Polly’s Picture” Matching Game

My favorite disc in this pack is Pop Star Girls.  I enjoyed seeing Angelina doing her hip hop thing!!!

This DVD is available on Amazon for 16.99.


Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment would like to give one lucky Myokcmommy reader their own copy.
Here's how to win-
Have you ever tried being a ballerina? 
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do. 
Like HIT Entertainment on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
  Contest will end on Sunday April 29th at 8pm.




Thank you to Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment for my sample used in this review and for my winner's prize.  I was not compensated in any other way.  My opinions are my own and honest.
Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

40 comments:

kelly1980777 said...

yes i have when i was younger

kelly1980777 said...

like you on facebook kelly willis

kelly1980777 said...

following you on twitter

kelly1980777 said...

like HIT enterainment on facebook

kelly1980777 said...

https://twitter.com/#!/kelly1980777/status/194209790006804480
tweet 4/22 @kelly1980777

Regina D said...

I'm sure when I was a kid... I know my daughters do :)

Regina D said...

Fb fan

Regina D said...

Hit entertainment fb fan,

Jodi said...

I don't think that I have ever tried being a ballerina. I grew up with 7 brothers, I was much more of a tomboy. I am hoping my little girl will enjoy this DVD!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like OKCmommy on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Jodi said...

I like HIT entertainment on facebook.

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

mrussell said...

Follow u on Twitter

mrussell said...

Like HIT entertainment on fb

mrussell said...

Like hit entertainment on fb

mrussell said...

Like u on fb

mrussell said...

Follow u on twitter

yo8798 said...

I wanted to try but never got the chance other than in my livingroom. I have a feeling I might have to let my daughter try though since she is always dancing up a storm!

yo8798 said...

Like on facebook

yo8798 said...

follow on twitter
stephiedk

yo8798 said...

like Hit Entertainment on facebook

Unknown said...

i have not

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

facebook fan

chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

twitter follower @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com

Unknown said...

Nope but I always wanted to!
willowsmommy21@gmail.com

Diana said...

I was just a ballerina the other day with my granddaughter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I took ballet when I was 5-6 years old

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I like you on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I follow on Twitter
(@THRansom)

thransom@gmail.com

Heather R said...

I Like HIT Entertainment on facebook
(T.h.Ransom)

thransom@gmail.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

No, I have not tried to be a ballerina.
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

I liked you on facebook
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

followed on twitter @zombiesugarpie
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Jennifer Carroll said...

I liked Organa Kids on facebook
sexyhots29@yahoo.com

Lesli said...

Yes! I took ballet lessons and loved it!

alittleumbrella (at) live (dot) com

Lesli said...

I like you on Facebook.

{facebook.com/a.little.umbrella}

alittleumbrella (at) live (dot) com

Lesli said...

I follow you on Twitter.

My Twitter ID is @alittleumbrella

alittleumbrella (at) live (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I have never tried being a ballerina.


janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like you on FB - Janet Fri


janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye


janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like HIT Entertainment on facebook - Janet Fri


janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com