I opened up the shipping box, and I thought there were a lot of pieces!! I was hoping I would be able to get it put together without it being too hard. So, I took all of the pieces out of the box and started to assemble it. I timed it at 15 minutes. It didn't seem that long though. It was really easy to put together. All of the cardboard pieces locked together really easy. I just loosely followed along in the directions for the one piece set. It showed ideas of what to build if you bought more sets too. Some of them looked really cool, I just wouldn't have that much room in my house. However, it is a beautiful day, and I have taken our playhouse outside for our afternoon play. The boys had a blast crawling in and out of the house, and of course throwing things out the "windows." All three of my boys love to color, so this did provide them with a lot of entertainment, and of course time for me to make my note cards so that I can study for my exam. It was a win win for all of us!
You can see in the picture below that they started to color on it, and had climbed in and out of it a bunch of times. In the picture the pieces look like that they do not fit together, but they do. After they got done "wrestling" it, it took a second for me to push the piece back in place.
This playhouse is 44' X 39" X 39". The cardboard is double walled, 100% recyclable, nontoxic and is
designed and made in USA.
There is also a miniature set available. The
miniature set is priced at $3.99. The full size playhouse is priced at
$49.00. Right now if you purchase a full size playhouse you will get 2
miniature sets FREE. They just gave me a code for the full size playhouse. Use MRK525MOK for 25% off when ordering a full sized playhouse. Expires May 13, 2012. Visit the Norio Kids website for more information and to place an order.
Thanks to Norio Kids, one lucky MyOKCmommy reader will win a Cocoro Playhouse System.
Here's how to win-
Tell me who will be using this playhouse.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Norio Kids on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Sunday May 6th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Norio Kids for my sample used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my
own and honest.


95 comments:
ollie would love playing in this debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblikeu as debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
fblike them as debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
twu as jacksondeb
debbie jackson
djackson1958 at hotmail dot com
My son would be playing in this!
reklaw422 at hotmail dot com
my 4 boys
like you on fabebook kelly willis
following you with twitter @kelly1980777
like norio kids on facebook
My girls and friends kiddos would play in this
Like norio kids
My son
My 3 boys would love to play in this.
lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com
I like Norio Kids on facebook.
lizzyallen123@gmail(dot)com
Like norio on fb
Follow u on twitter
my daughter
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
facebook fan
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
twitter follower @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
My daughter and nieces would play with the playhouse
thransom@gmail.com
I Like you on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)
thransom@gmail.com
I Like Norio Kids on facebook
(T.h.Ransom)
thransom@gmail.com
My neighbor's 4 yr old girl would love this!
My kids and all their buddies will be using this.
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
norio kids
fb fan
pamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
My son would love playing with this
All three of kids will be using this playhouse!
Allibird1 at aol dot com
I like you on fb (Allison Marie.)
Allibird1 at aol dot com
I follow you on twitter @AMLewis2003.
Allibird1 at aol dot com
I like Norio on fb (Allison Marie.)
Allibird1 at aol dot com
This would be for my son! alicia82277@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook: Alicia Zirjacks
I follow you on twitter @aliciaa2277 alicia82277@yahoo.com
I liked Norio on Facebook: Alicia Zirjacks alicia82277@yahoo.com
this would be great for my son and my niece, they always built blanket and chair tents in my den! Lol
hairbows.n.more@gmail.com
follow you on Fb as hairbows n more
hairbows.n.more@gmail.com
follow you on twitter @hairbownsmore
hairbows.n.more@gmail.com
Follow norio kids on Fb as Hairbows n More
hairbows.n.more@gmail.com
My kids would love to play with this house.
jenny_anwar at yahoo.com
I like you on FB. Jenny 'Lemke' Anwar
jenny_anwar at yahoo.com
I Like Norio Kids on facebook. Jenny 'lemke' Anwar
jenny_anwar at yahoo.com
twitter follower - jenny_anwar
jenny_anwar at yahoo.com
My son turns 4 at the end of the month..he needs outdoor toys and would have a blast with this on the deck! erinnslulka@gmail.com
Twitter follower 3sonshavei erinnsluka@gmail.com
FB follower Erinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail.com
Norio Kids FB follower Erinn Arena Sluka erinnsluka@gmail.com
My sons brandon Jr and Quinn they would love this!!
savannahm1987@gmail.com
My daughter Gracyn would love this!
davenamy310@comcast.net
Liked Norio kids on FB
FB name is Amy giveaway craft
davenamy310@comcast.net
Liked you on FB
FB name is amy giveaway craft
davenamy310@comcast.net
My little grandson would play with the playhouse.
I 'like' Norio Kids on Facebook.
I 'like' My OKC Mommy on facebook.
our 4 year olds mikayla and janellle would love love love playing in this!
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow you on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow on twitter @ntiveheart
ntiveheart@gmail.com
i follow norio kids on fb - jayedee halpin dewitt
ntiveheart@gmail.com
My 6 y/o daughter
I would give this to my 4 nephews!
amyldalrymple(at)gmail(dot)com
My Niece and several of the small children at church that I take care of so that there parents can have a break, my niece is a very active child and loves building things
lpninpain at com
My little nieces and nephews will be using it when they stay with me for a week at a time.
follow on facebook under Linda Swap-shopping Bradshaw
follow you on twitter : teachinmomma123
Liked norio kids under facebook Linda Swap-shopping Bradshaw
I liked OKC mmommy
lpninpain at gmail dot com
I liked Norio Kids just from the picture on the page it looks like they have a lot cool kid building play stuff.
lpninpain at gmail dot com
My two boys would LOVE this play house!
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow OKC mommy on twitter. (tjdawson18)
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like OKCmommy on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
My grandkids would use this.
I would love this for my daughter!
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Like you on facebook as melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Follow you on twitter as @katekaboodle
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
Like Norio Kids on facebook as melanie johnson
plaidtoaster@gmail.com
my son will be the one winning this thanks for a great giveaway
i liked you on facebook Amy Tolley
followed you on twitter amylynn5973
liked nirio kids on facebook Amy Tolley
Would LOVE this for my 3 year old Marlee!
Lindsey @ Wee Share
Liked you on Facebook as Wee Share!
Lindsey @ Wee Share
Following you on Twitter @WeeShare
Lindsey @ Wee Share
Liked Norio Kids as Wee Share!
Lindsey @ Wee Share
All of my kids!
This would be for all three of my youngester: 12 yr old Savannah, 4 yr old Ryan and 3 yr old Ryker. Savannah plays so wonderfully with her brothers and I know they all would have so much fun with this together.
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I follow you on FB
Valerie Sandel-Stayton
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
I follow you on Twitter
@my_Simplethings
my_2_cents at hotmail dot com
i follow Norio kids on FB
Valerie Sandel-Stayton
my_2-cents at hotmail dot com
Our daughter would be playing with this! Thanks for the giveaway! bnichole87 at gmail dot com
My kids would!
sunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
This would be for my son who's almost 5.
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
I follow you on FACEBOOK.
fb = Michelle Dippel
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
I follow you on TWITTER.
twitter = DippelMichelle
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
I follow them on FACEBOOK.
fb = Michelle Dippel
littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com
My son would love this, what a great summer craft - liked and commented on facebook
Post a Comment