Spring Into Fun With Shaun And His Barnyard Buddies!
SHAUN THE SHEEP™: SHEAR MADNESS
Arrives On DVD April 17, 2012
From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment
Spring into all-new
lamb-tastic fun when Shaun the Sheep™: Shear Madness leaps onto
DVD April 17, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Join the playful sheep and his farmyard
friends in seven all-new adventures; thwarting his pesky swine neighbors,
experiencing his first crush, embracing curiosity and having a blast. Through it all, Shaun will always have your
baaaa-ck!
Five minute shorts of
the series currently air in the U.S. on the Disney Channel and the series ranks
in the top five animated shorts on the network!
DVD SYNOPSIS
Sheep and Pigs and Aliens, oh my! It’s madness in the meadow
with Shaun the Sheep and his flock of mischievous merrymakers! Shaun
expertly stops the pigs from running amuck and turning the farm into a porky
paradise. He amuses his friends when he falls head over hoof for a beautiful
stranger and demonstrates what happens when curiosity gets the sheep after a
hot air balloon lands and causes mayhem in the meadow… From the farm, to outer
space and everywhere in between, Shaun and his barnyard buddies know how to
have a woolly good time!
Episodes include:
·
“Pig Trouble”
·
“Sheepless Nights”
·
“Party Animals”
·
“Cat’s Got Your Brain”
·
“Two’s Company?”
·
“What’s Up, Dog?”
·
“Draw the Line”
DVD BONUS FEATURES
·
Sing-along with Shaun
·
Timmy Time™ Sneak Peek -Timmy’s
Tune #2
We are always glad to watch a Shaun the Sheep DVD. I crack up so much at those little animals. Again, no talking in this DVD. You have to watch it to understand that it doesn't need talking to make it hilarious and cute.
We are always glad to watch a Shaun the Sheep DVD. I crack up so much at those little animals. Again, no talking in this DVD. You have to watch it to understand that it doesn't need talking to make it hilarious and cute.
Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment would like to give one lucky MyOKCMommy reader a copy of Shaun the Sheep: Sheer Madness
Here's how to win-
Tell me if you watch Shaun the Sheep.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Extra entries for:
Like me on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Follow me on twitter and leave me a comment saying that you do.
Like Shaun the Sheep on facebook and leave a comment saying that you do.
Please leave separate comments, and direct all other comments or questions to my email.
Contest will end on Saturday April 29th at 8pm.
Thank
you to Lionsgate and HIT entertainment for my samples used in this
review and for my winner's prize. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my own
and honest.

25 comments:
like you on facebook
following on twitter
like shaun the sheep on facebook
yes i have watched it with my four boys and they love it
Great article, you have illuminated on great thought. BY the way I am a software engineer & moved to California recently. My family loves wine & looking for wine club membership, I heard about Celebration Wine Club , as far as I got to know they are very good & have wide range of wines to suit all tastes and all budgets. So any reaction about them is really appreciated.
https://twitter.com/#!/kelly1980777/status/194211667431800832
tweet4/22 @kelly1980777
My boys have watched it and think it is cute.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like OKCmommy on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I like Shaun the sheep on facebook.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
Follow u on Twitter
Like Shaun the sheep on fb
i dont think i have ever seen it
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
facebook fan
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
twitter follower @chantalgiardina
chantal cooper
chantalgiardina (at) yahoo (dot) com
I have never seen Saun the sheep
hrddiana556@gmail.com
I have only watched Shaun the Sheep once with my daughter
thransom@gmail.com
I Like you on Facebook
(T.h.Ransom)
thransom@gmail.com
I follow on Twitter
(@THRansom)
thransom@gmail.com
I Like Shaun the Sheep on facebook
(T.h.Ransom)
thransom@gmail.com
I have watched it :)
Liked your FB page :)
Followed you on Twitter :)
Followed Shaun the Sheep on FB :)
Yes me and my kids have Shaun the cheep dvr'ed :)
savannahm1987@gmail.com
I twitter follow
@bmiller03
savannahm1987@gmail.com
Post a Comment