New Sustainable Post-it Note Color Collections Made From Eco-Friendly Materials


 3M is a company committed to sustainability.
This isn't a new initiative or a recently introduced strategy.  They have been doing business like this for over 30 years.
All Post-it® Notes sold in the U.S.A. are made in the U.S.A.
Recycled Post-it® Notes and Easel Pads are made from a minimum of 30 percent postconsumer content.

My family does recycle.  I like hearing that Post-it® Notes are made from recycled paper, and that they can be recycled.  If you seen how many my children use and stick on things, you would be glad to!!! They stick them on anything and everything and love their "stickers."  I on the other hand, do not play with mine.  I am forgetful, and depend on mine for reminders!!  They are surely hand for doing that. Here are a few of the new products that Post-it® has just brought out.

Post-it® Recycled Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Farmers Market Collection, 5 Pads/Pack

Our school colors are orange and blue, so these might make a great little gift for the teachers.

 

Post-it® Greener Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Sunwashed Pier Collection, 12 Pads/Pack

 

The Sunwashed Pier are my favorite.  I love the soft pastel colors!!!


Post-it® Recycled Super Sticky Notes, 3 in x 3 in, Tropic Breeze Collection, 5 Pads/Pack

There is a lime green one in this pack that is my kids favorite. 

 

Thank you to 3M for my samples used in this review.  My opinions are honest and my own.



Share on Google Plus Pin It!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: